March 2023 Charter Special
The 164-foot superyacht offers a limited-time special for March yacht charters in the Bahamas. Take advantage of this offer and explore the Bahamas on motor yacht HOSPITALITY.
Get 8 nights for the price of 7!
- Receive the weekly rate of $235,000 plus expenses for eight nights.
- This equates to $34,000 in savings
- Holidays not included
The Westport motor yacht sleeps 12 guests in 7 cabins and fantastically combines sleek and modern finishes with traditional elements. Built-in 2011 and with a refit in 2021, she is an excellent choice for families, groups of friends, and couples. Notably, she is fully stocked with nearly every water toy imaginable. Some highlights include seabobs, e-foils, a flyboard, and 3 Wave Runners.
HOSPITALITY’s Key Features
- Seven large ensuite cabins
- 11 crew to cater to all your needs
- A secluded owner’s suite on the upper deck with a private balcony
- VIP Cabin on the main deck with a luxurious marble ensuite bathroom
- Complete gym with top-of-the-line equipment, as well as a single bed & Pullman
- The gym is also convertible to a spa or massage room
- Many outdoor deck spaces for entertaining and dining
- Interior and exterior refit in 2021
Water Toys Aboard Bahamas Motor Yacht HOSPITALITY
- 1 x FREEMAN 42LR Towed Tender (2020)
- 2 x E-Foils
- 2 x Sea-Doo GTX 300 Limited WaveRunners
- 1 x Yamaha FX Cruiser SVHO WaveRunners (2020)
- 1 x 17ft Brig/Rib with 80hp Outboard Engine
- 3 x SeaBobs
- 1 x Flyboard – Zapata
- 1 x Water Slide
- 2 x Solid Paddle Boards – SUP
- 2 x AquaBanas Platforms
- 2 x Surfboards – Bonzai Models
- 1 x Wakeboard (Mens) – Hyperlite
- 1 x Wakeboard (Women’s) – Hyperlite
- 1 x Wakeskate – Ronix
- 1 x Water Skis – O’Brien
- 2 x Rockin Marble Inflatable Tube – SportsStuff
- 1 x Inflatable Tube – Airhead Revolution
- 1 x Kitesurf Training Kite – Ozone
- 1 x Kite – Prism
- 20 x Snorkel Sets – Cressi & Ozone
- Soccer, Football and Rugby Balls
- 1 x Frisbee
- Fishing Gear – Trolling Deep Drop
- Spearfishing gear
What To See and Do In the Bahamas
The Bahamas is an idyllic tropical paradise, boasting crystal-clear waters, picture-perfect beaches, and endless sunshine. With its diverse range of activities and attractions, there’s something for everyone in the Bahamas! Here are some of the best things to do when you charter a yacht in the Bahamas:
Explore the Beaches
From hidden coves to white sand beaches with shallow waters, there are countless options for beach exploration in the Bahamas. Spend your days basking in the sun, building sandcastles, or snorkeling around reefs – whatever you choose to do, it’ll be sure to be a highlight of your trip!
Snorkeling & Diving
The Bahamas are home to some of the world’s most vibrant coral reefs, making it a popular destination for snorkeling and diving enthusiasts. Explore underwater shipwrecks, reefs, and caves, and spot an array of colorful fish.
Visit the Abacos Islands
Abacos Islands is home to some of the most picturesque scenes in the Caribbean. Whether you want to relax on Elbow Cay Beach or go fishing on Marsh Harbour, there’s something for everyone here.
Experience the Exumas
For a true island getaway experience, head to Exumas. Here you’ll find the world-famous swimming pigs, pristine white sand beaches, and crystal clear waters. Spend your days soaking up the sun or exploring nearby uninhabited islands.
If you’re looking for a unique experience, look no further than Bimini. This unique island is home to some of the best fishing spots in the Bahamas, as well as mangrove forests and small towns with a laid-back vibe.
No matter what you choose to do during your charter vacation in the Bahamas, you’re sure to have an unforgettable experience. With so many activities available and stunning scenery around every corner, there’s no shortage of things to do in this beautiful tropical paradise.
Discover Nassau | Bahamas Motor Yacht HOSPITALITY
Nassau is the capital city of the Bahamas, and it’s no surprise why tourists flock to this Caribbean paradise. With its beautiful beaches, luxury resorts, vibrant nightlife and historical sites, Nassau is an exciting place to visit.
The city boasts several miles of white sand beaches with turquoise waters where you can soak up the sun. Additionally, Nassau is full of lively restaurants, bars, and nightclubs if you’re looking for a night out on the town.
The city also offers many opportunities for adventure. Visitors can explore Fort Fincastle and Nassau’s colorful downtown streets, visit some of the islands’ cultural sites or go snorkeling and scuba diving or snorkeling. A great day trip is also a visit to nearby Rose Island for a picnic and more fun in the water.
Additional Bahamas Information
- Bahamas Charter Specials
- Bahamas Yacht Charter AQUANOVA
- Bahamas Private Charter Yachts 2022-2023
- Why Charter a Motor Yacht in the Exumas
Escape the cold and visit the Bahamas on motor yacht HOSPITALITY, and you will not regret it! Please see our Exumas and Abacos sample itineraries for more about the many Bahamas locations.
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.