Abacos Bahamas Yacht Charter
Colorful Chain of Islands
The Abacos Islands were once the home of swashbuckling privateers and the native Arawak people. This is evident in the culture. It is one of the world’s great cruising grounds. The reef-protected waters are suitable for snorkeling and scuba diving. Many airlines fly to the Bahamas from North America which makes it “the Caribbean that’s close to home.” Visitors come from all corners of the world to find warm sun and the most beautiful turquoise waters.
Abacos Bahamas Yacht Charter | History
Originally settled by the Arawak people, these laid-back islands are known for snorkeling, diving, fishing, and astonishing beaches. The small towns are picturesque. You will be charmed by the hospitality and genuine friendliness of the native people.
One of the world’s largest barrier reef systems surrounds these reef-and-cay sheltered waters. There are hundreds of miles of relaxed cruising in the relatively shallow safety of The Sea of Abaco.
Abacos Bahamas Yacht Charter | Places to Visit
In the Sea of Abaco, you will find the islands of Great Abaco and Little Abaco. There are a delightful string of sandy cays just to the east. Here are some must-see stops you won’t want to miss:
- You may want to begin your Abacos Islands vacation at the heart of this popular cruising area with quaint Man-O-War Cay.
- The beach at Treasure Cay is one of National Geographic’s Top 10. Don’t miss this stop!
- Great snorkeling and a picturesque Marine Park are the attractions at Fowl Cay.
- The Cultural appeal is the calling card of Green Turtle Cay with its museum, sculpture gardens, and fine dining at the Green Turtle Club.
- Abaco Beach Resort & Marina with its state of the art 198 slip marina and the best award-winning cuisine in the Bahamas Out-Islands.
- Visible for miles is the historic lighthouse of Hope Town, a candy-striped sentinel on the southeastern reef.
- Pelican Cays National Park has a vast collection of sea life and coral. Scattered along the sandy bottom for miles, are giant starfish.
Sail The Abacos Islands, and you won’t believe your eyes!
Allow Luxury Yacht Charters to match you with the perfect professionally crewed luxury yacht for your Bahamas getaway.
CONTACT US today at (321) 777-1707 to discover your Abacos Bahamas yacht charter vacation!
We make the arrangements. You make the memories.