Go Sailing with Bahamas Sailboat Charters MARAE
Want to take the helm? Guests are encouraged to try sailing for themselves.
MARAE was built in New Zealand and in its native Maori language, her name means a ‘special meeting place for family and friends’.
Features and Accommodations
- This 108ft luxury sailing yacht sleeps 6 guests in…
- 3 cabins: 1 full-width master stateroom and 2 guest cabins, all with en-suite facilities.
- There is ample deck space to enjoy the scenery and easy water access from the swim platform.
- Lots of water toys, including a drone to take beautiful photos of spectacular scenery!
- Captain Frank Ficken and his wife, Chef Sue Ficken, ensure that all guests have a safe trip with no shortage of delicious food.
- The stewardess has an eye for detail and an ability to predict what guests desire before they even ask.
- Engineer Dylan Rowe-Clark has vast sailing experience and enjoys sharing his knowledge with guests! All 4 crew members make a great team and always deliver an extraordinary trip for guests.
You too can enjoy a Caribbean sailboat charter aboard MARAE during the winter months or the Bahamas this spring and New England in the summer. There are many yacht charter vacation possibilities with MARAE