Explore the 164′ Delta Superyacht VICTORIA DEL MAR and be treated to an exceptional level of individual service and luxury under the command of Captain Gary Young. Cruising the Mediterranean, and the Caribbean, she is perfect for families or groups who desire privacy and luxury.
Notably, you can enjoy her fantastic sun deck jacuzzi and lounge area, which converts to a cinema under the stars whenever desired. Her luxurious interior evokes a sense of tranquility as it features rich wood, leather, Italian fabrics, and tilework.
Key Features of Superyacht VICTORIA DEL MAR
- Seven cabins with a private Owner’s deck
- The master stateroom sits on the upper deck with a private aft deck
- Two VIP cabins
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Approved RYA water sports center,
- A full gym with various exercise equipment
- Spa room that is converted from the gym
- Stabilizers at anchor and underway
- WiFi connection on board
Interior Styling and Famous Artwork
VICTORIA DEL MAR proudly showcases an impressive selection of original artwork from renowned artists such as Andy Warhol, Elsworth Kelly, and Joan Miro. An open and inviting main salon with magnificent woodwork and décor flows gracefully into a formal dining area that can seat up to 12 people beneath a remarkable blown-glass chandelier.
With an interior volume of 7,500 sqft, up to 12 guests can stay in seven luxurious staterooms. Her master stateroom is situated on the bridge deck aft, offering a semi-private, full-beam, air-conditioned aft deck space with detachable windows and direct access to the sundeck and main aft deck.
Furthermore, two VIP staterooms with queen-sized beds can be found on the main deck forward. Below the deck are two queen and twin staterooms fully outfitted with top-of-the-line furnishings. Moreover, the main deck has a full gym, which can be converted into a massage or spa room. In addition, a beautiful main staircase crafted from anigre and zebrawood allows access to all four decks, and a lift provides added convenience.
Exterior Spaces on Superyacht VICTORIA DEL MAR
The magnificent sky lounge of VICTORIA DEL MAR is an excellent spot for relaxation. Sit back on the comfortable couches, enjoy the big-screen TV, sample a drink at the bar, and have fun with the games at the gaming table. Flanking the sky lounge are private balconies ideal for sightseeing, reading, and more.
The sundeck also offers a large Jacuzzi, sun pads, and outdoor dining space for up to 18 guests while docking. There is also a bar, day head, and shower on this deck, which makes it a favorite spot to enjoy day and night when the area is converted to an outdoor theater equipped with a 100-inch screen.
- 33′ (10m) Onda towable (2019) – for the Med only!
- 32′ (9.7m) Intrepid (2x 350hp) towable – for the Caribbean only!
- 15′ (4.5m) Nautica (60hp) RIB
- 2x Yamaha Rxp-x wave runners
- 2x sea bobs
- Two sets of kite gear: 2 twin-tip kiteboards
- 2 Core Free( Wave, freestyle, Freeride) kites; 9m & 12 m with 2 bars Pump & 2 harnesses
- DJI Phantom 2 Vision GPS Drone
- 2x ridged Kayaks
- 2x Paddle Boards
- 2x water skis
- Inflatables – banana, tubes, Jungle Gym
- Island Hopper Water Bouncer / Trampoline
- RYA Personal Water Craft Certified training with two instructors
Places to Visit on Superyacht VICTORIA DEL MAR
The Amalfi Coast and Sicily
- From Naples, head to Capri and the Amalfi Coast. Next, cruise across the sea to Sicily.
Sicily and the French Riviera
- Or, embark on a two-week charter to discover Sicily and iconic places on the Cote D’Azur, France. From Sicily, stop in Sardinia, as well as Portofino along Italy’s Riviera.
- In the winter months, she will be chartering the Caribbean. Contact us for more details and itineraries.
As you can see, you will undoubtedly be spoiled on Superyacht VICTORIA DEL MAR. Don’t delay; book your next luxury yacht vacation soon!
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.