New England Yacht Charter Tranquility!
New England yacht charter TRANQUILITY, the Caribbean’s favorite 12-guest catamaran, will be leaving those azure waters this summer, and setting sail for New England. She’s available for charter out of Newport RI and will give you a truly unique charter experience in the North East US.
Chartering a yacht in New England offers a host of unique experiences – what better way to visit historic Newport, Nantucket, Martha’s Vineyard, Block Island, the Hamptons, Mystic Seaport, Boston, and Coastal Maine? How many ways are there to cook and savor lobster? How does it feel to catch a 35lb striped bass off the stern and enjoy it an hour later for dinner with your friends and family, prepared for you by your private yacht charter gourmet chef.
New England yacht charter TRANQUILITY offering a 5-star service including gourmet meals with a wine cellar selected by 2 of the world’s leading sommeliers, and a full range of adventure activities including full scuba diving, Tranquility sets the new high water mark for luxury charters. With Skipper Patric and Chef Mary, together with the wonderful Ru and Nix, Tranquility boasts one of the best crews that you’ll find.
New England yacht charter Tranquility | Features
- 76’ of luxury catamaran (35’ wide).
- Accommodates up to 12 guests in 6 luxurious cabins including:
- a master suite convertible to twins
- 3 queen cabins
- 2 twin cabins
- Gourmet Bistro Galley with Bar.
- Fly Bridge with seating for up to 20.
- Home theatre with over 1000 movies.
- Al Fresco dining on the aft deck for up to 12.
- Full Scuba diving including all new gear and onboard compressor, dive instructor and dive master.
- High-Speed tender for all types of water sports including wakeboarding, water skiing, and excursions.
- 10′ MiniCat
- 2 Stand up paddle boards.
- Over 700 bottles of wine selected by 2 world-renowned Sommeliers.
- Cigar selection from a certain Caribbean island.
- Deep sea fishing gear and guide.
- Underwater lighting.
- Tons more…
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.