Virgin Islands Motor Yacht Charter
Cruise the Virgin Islands in style and comfort! Virgin Islands Motor Yacht Charter TAIL LIGHTS
GET ONE NIGHT FREE : BOOK 8 NIGHTS FOR THE PRICE OF 7 NIGHTS
(8 NIGHTS FOR $75,000)
- Length: 116′ (35.36m)
- Beam: 26′ (7.93m)
- Crew: 6
- Guests: 12
- Staterooms: 5
- King: 1
- Queen: 2
- Twin: 4
- Pullman: 2
- Captain Andy Lauer takes the helm of this beautiful 2011/2016 Azimut
- An array of staterooms, including full beam master, two VIP, and two twins
- Vast flybridge for sunbathing and relaxation featuring a jacuzzi
- Modern interior bathed in natural light, featuring contemporary decor
- Large sun pad area on bow with portable deck umbrella provided for shade
TENDERS & TOYS
- 32 foot Scout Tender w/ twin Yamaha 350s that is rigged to fish
- 1 x 3 person Kawasaki Jetski 2019
- 2 x NEW Yamaha Sea Scooters
- 4 x 2019 Segway Ninebot ES2 Electric Scooters
- Additional toys such as snorkeling gear (6 sets), high quality fishing gear for bottom fishing and trolling, and beach set-up gear
TAIL LIGHTS REGULAR RATES:
- High Season: $85,000 per week, plus expenses
- Low Season: $75,000 per week, plus expenses
Captain Andy Lauer
From Philadelphia, Captain Andy started boating from a young age. He relocated to Florida in 2003 to begin a career on charter yachts, earning his Captain’s license in 2011. Logging over 70,000 miles at sea, his favorite cruising areas are within the Bahamas and the BVIs.
A lifelong passion for speed, Andy is an NHRA and IHRA licensed Pro/Sportsman classed drag racer, piloting his race car at speeds in excess of 150 mph, covering the quarter mile in less than nine seconds.
When he’s not traveling aboard TAIL LIGHTS, he enjoys diving, cycling, fitness, and competing in Spartan obstacle course races. With a love for the sea and chartering, Captain Andy has the knowledge and experience for an unforgettable holiday aboard M/Y TAIL LIGHTS. Captain of previous Yachts: LIVERNANO, UNBRIDLED, NINA LU, SWEET ESCAPE.
Chef Thomas Day III
Chef Tom also joins us from Philadelphia. An early start in the hospitality industry at age 15, he soon found his passion in the kitchen and went on to study Culinary and Baking at the Art Institute of Philadelphia achieving the Outstanding Achievement Award and Presidential Scholarship.
After many years as Executive Chef in some of Philly’s busiest top restaurants, Tom has recently transitioned into yachting to share his delicious creations on a more personal level as a private chef. He puts his heart and dedication into his food and thrives on that simple sigh, smile, or filled belly from our charter guests aboard TAIL LIGHTS.
Learn more about Virgin Islands Motor Yacht Charter TAIL LIGHTS