Luxury Sailing Yacht EROS
Luxury sailing yacht EROS: a Historic schooner of the ages REBORN as a luxury yacht
Sailing a large classic like EROS is pure joy for veteran and novice sailors alike. Under a warm, tropical breeze, she heels gently and accelerates to ten knots or more. You can hoist sails, grind winches, or take the wheel. Or, simply sit back and watch the crew at their positions — all once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
115ft luxury sailing yacht Eros comfortably sleeps up to 9 guests in its 4 smartly furnished guest cabins. Each air-conditioned room is handsomely appointed with original teak paneling and tasteful artwork. There is ample storage to unpack your belongings and all the bedside conveniences of home. Hatches provide natural light as well as the option for fresh air ventilation. A professional crew of 5 is on-hand to serve you.
Here is a brief video message from the crew. While they are not professional spokespeople, their desire to deliver a life changing experience to their guests is sincere. They receive five-star ratings from charter guests time after time and will not disappoint you.
For a vacation as unique as you…
EROS offers a perfect vacation for all generations. There is a wealth of activities for any age, ability, and thirst for adventure. Some guests seek the thrill of water sports, while others exult in the simple thrills of standing at the bow, watching pods of dolphins. We appreciate both.
For the days you venture ashore, EROS crew will assist with recommendations and reservations. That can range from finding a secluded beach cove to booking a zip line adventure and beyond. Guests going ashore are given handheld VHF radios to stay in contact with the crew. Ready for pick up? Just give them a call.
On water or land, guests are never without options. EROS is stocked with all the toys and equipment necessary to enjoy the following activities:
On the Boat
- Sunbathing, Shade lounging
- Whale watching (seasonal)
- Yacht sailing lesson
- Evening cocktails
- Library. Board games and card games
- Electric Piano
- 2 Bluetooth sound system; Satellite Flat Screen TV
- DVR with 1000+ movies, or plug in your personal device to play your own movie library to the TV
- Wireless high speed internet (charges apply)
In the Water
- Waterskiing, Wakeboarding
- Kayaking, Paddleboarding
- Snorkeling, Swimming
- Dinghy Sailing/Lessons
- Land Excursions*
- Concierge services for restaurant and activity reservations
- Recommendations and delivery to the best beaches
- Beach barbecue
- Horseback riding*, ATV rides*, Ziplining*, or Jeep Canopy Tours*
- Shopping, Art galleries
- Cooking classes*, Spa treatments*
- *Additional charges may apply.
- Currently available in the CARIBBEAN for the remainder of the season
- All Inclusive Rates for Winter 2019 – Up to 12 Guests
- Up to 4 guests $38,900
- 5 guests: $39,600
- 6 guests: $40,300
- 7 guests: $41,000
- 8 guests: $41,700
- 9 guests: $42,700
- 10 guests: $43,700
- 11 guests: $44,700
- 12 guests: $45,700
New England Summer
- Returning to NEW ENGLAND SUMMER 2020
- Available for New England’s PREMIER YACHTING EVENTS…
- Suggested Classic Regattas:
- Panerai Marblehead Corinthian Classic Yacht
- Panerai Sail Nantucket Regatta & Opera House Cup
- Newport Classic Regatta
Eros is sailing as it was intended. She offers an incomparable combination of rare, classic beauty, contemporary luxury, and unparalleled care at the hands of five dedicated professionals. With Eros, you’ll never think about sailing the same way again.