Lunches are fresh and light, served with fresh ingredients and a choice of beverages and include entrées such as:
- Shrimp, Chicken or Steak Kabobs
- Chicken, Mahi, Seared Tuna, or Shrimp blackened on a classic caesar salad
- Bacon-Blue Cheese Stuffed Burgers with savory sweet potato fries “Cheeseburgers in Paradise”
- Fish Tacos with blackened fresh local Mahi-mahi, cilantro lime coleslaw, topped with pineapple salsa
- Fresh Captain caught Bahamian Conch Salad
- Hand harvested lobster rolls (when in season)
- Grouper Spinach Salad
- Pineapple braised chicken breast or shrimp quesadillas
- Mango Chicken Salad served with stuffed Croissants
- Lobster Cobb Salad with Artichoke, Celery, Fennel & Fresh Palm Hearts
- Fiesta Steak, Chicken, or Shrimp Fajitas with Assorted Salsas and Vegetable
- Bahamian Curry Chicken Wrap (Pulled chicken with mayonnaise, celery and dried cranberries seasoned with curry)
- Chipotle Pulled Chicken Sliders with tangy potato salad
- Mediterranean Greek Salad with Grilled Chicken served with Pita and Hummus
- Customized Beach Picnic: various salads, grilled chicken wraps, local fruits, charcuterie and sandwiches
Beverages: Iced Tea, Lemonade, Soft Drinks, and Open Bar
Whether you sip Prosecco, sample the yacht’s specialty drink of the day or enjoy your “go to” favorite cocktail, the chef will serve some pre-dinner hors d’oeuvres or amuse-bouche. Here are some example options:
- Caribbean Conch Fritters
- Plantains wrapped in Bacon with Maple Syrup
- Black Bean Nachos
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Fresh Ceviche
- Spinach Artichoke Dip served with Pita Crisps
- Buffalo Wings with homemade blue cheese dressing
- Quesadilla bites
- Homemade guacamole and mango salsa with chips.
- Assorted Hummus with Warm Pita Bread and Veggie Sticks
- Charcuterie board assorted fruits, cheeses, and aged salamis accompanied by a variety of pickles, nuts and served with an array of crackers.
- Soft baked brie topped with jam and wrapped in phyllo pastry, served with fruit and crackers
- Bacon wrapped jalapeño poppers.
- Coconut Crunch Chicken Strips with a Creamy Honey Mango Dipping Sauce
- Grilled Shrimp with a Mango-Jalapeno Dipping Sauce
- Assortment of cold dips - Served with an array of fresh crudités
Beverages: Iced Tea, Lemonade, Soft Drinks, Signature Cocktail of the Day, and Open Bar
You can dine in your t-shirt and shorts yet you will be served like royalty. Dinner begins with either a soup or salad and is served with fresh breads, fresh vegetables, and a selection of beverages. The entrée is followed by dessert and cordials on deck. After dinner, your captain will meet with you to plan your next day’s itinerary. Sample dinner menus include:
- Sushi Lovers Dinner: Freshest sushi and sashimi platter filled with local wahoo, tuna, mahi, lobster, salmon tartare, and more.
- Grilled Bahamian Hogfish with fried plantains and Bahamian peas & rice
- Shrimp Alfredo over angel hair pasta
- Lobster Quesadilla stuffed with peppers, cheese and creamy sauce.
- Pan Seared Grouper with plantain mashed potatoes and mango salsa
- Grilled Mahi Mahi with mango salsa, lemon basmati rice and spinach
- Seared Scallops with lemon
- Seafood Fettuccini with steamed green vegetables
- Seared Grilled Tuna topped with mango papaya salsa and drizzled with balsamic glaze
- Teriyaki marinated tuna steaks with a wasabi sauce, cream mashed potatoes, red cabbage
- Baked Salmon with steamed vegetables, sauteed potatoes or rice
- Caribbean Fish and Chips
- Lobster Tails with risotto: lobster tails grilled in their shells with dill butter & sea salt, creamy risotto.
- Surf and Turf Dinner with a rosemary beurre-blanc and hollandaise
- Slow Cooked Caribbean Barbecue Baby Back Ribs
- Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon with mashed potatoes, red wine sauce
- Wagyu Beef New York Strip with grilled zucchini, squash and red onions
- Spaghetti carbonara prepared in a white wine cream sauce with pancetta, onions and parsley
- Mango Chicken Curry served on a bed of rice with naan bread with garlic butter
- Caribbean Chicken with pineapple cilantro rice and broccoli avocado salad.
- Jerk Chicken Kebabs - Caribbean marinated chicken breasts grilled to perfection plated with coconut rice and topped with a mango salsa.
- Rum Mousse with Fresh Fruit
- Oven Roasted Banana Rum Cheesecake
- Classic Key Lime Pie
- Seasonal Fruit Crisp with Oatmeal Crumble Topping
- Chocolate Lava cake with a black berry glaze, whipped cream and hazelnuts
- Chocolate Mousse Parfait
- Bananas Foster with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Pineapple Rum Upside-Down Cake
- Fresh Caribbean peaches roasted in a vanilla brown sugar glaze served with a scoop of ice cream.
- A delightful chocolate charcuterie board
- Chocolate fondue
- Whipped Sorbet made with Fresh Frozen Fruit
- Fresh fruit and cheese selection
Beverages: Iced Tea, Lemonade, Soft Drinks, and Open Bar.
Soft drinks, sodas, water, beers are available all day for your enjoyment according to your preference sheet.
- Bud/Bud Lite/Coors Lite/Corona/Miller Lite/Caribe/Kalik
- A selection of Red & White Wines are served with dinner
- Premium spirits, wines, speciality liqueurs can be added according to guest preferences
Any Time Self-Serve Snacks
Sweet Assortment of Snacks:
- Granola Oat Bars
- Fruit Bars
- Honey roasted nuts
- Fruit gummies
Salty Assortment of Snacks:
Guests will be asked to complete their preference sheet and submit 30 days prior to their charter.