ATHOS, A 203-foot classic Caribbean yacht offers a sailing-charter experience like no other. Five luxurious cabins accommodate up to 10 guests. What’s more, the master suite has its own private cockpit and deckhouse!
- Crew: Captain + 9 crew members are on deck ready to serve you
- Accommodations: Up to 10 guests in 1 Master Cabin, 2 Queen Cabins, and 2 Convertible Twin Cabins
- Entertainment: Kaleidescape movies and audio in all cabins and main saloon. Saloon movie theater with projector and surround sound. Satellite TV/DVD/MP3 in all guest areas. Dual his/hers screen capability in the master suite
- Toys: 4 x sailing dinghies, dive gear, various assorted inflatables, and towables. Fishing equipment
- Sailing Destination: the Caribbean, based out of Antigua
The Caribbean islands are truly a unique place. These islands are a biodiversity hotspot because of their exceptionally diverse land and marine ecosystems. In fact, you can go from mountain cloud forests to cactus scrublands on the same day! And, the region contains more than 8% of the world’s coral reefs along with extensive seagrass meadows. Ecotourism has recently become very popular and Caribbean sailing charters are a great way to see the sights.
ATHOS in Antigua
Yachting is very popular in Antigua in the winter. This historic Caribbean island is a great location to begin your yacht charter vacation. Antigua’s warm, steady winds offer great sailing. In addition, there is a lot to do on the island such as scuba diving, snorkeling, beachcombing, hiking, and more. Book your ATHOS Caribbean sailing-charter for an amazing tropical vacation.
Please contact us at 1 (321) 777-1707 or complete our contact form to start planning your yacht charter vacation! It's never too early, or too late to inquire about your bespoke private yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.