Luxury Yacht Charters offers yacht charter options in North America. These include the cooler regions of Alaska, New England, the Pacific Northwest, and Canada. Warmer areas include Florida and Mexico. Sail and motor yacht options are available for your North America yacht charter vacation.
Alaska Yacht Charters
California Yacht Charters
Florida Yacht Charters
New England Yacht Charters
Pacific Northwest Yacht Charter
Places to see:
There are countless places to see in North America. The landscapes range from the untamed Alaskan wilderness to the relaxing sandy beaches of Mexico. Some suggested highlights include:
- Glaciers in Alaska. Undoubtedly, Alaska's glaciers are truly one of the world's natural wonders.
- Key West in Florida. Besides visiting iconic bars such as Sloppy Joe's, take a step back in time at author Ernest Hemingway's residence.
- Martha's Vineyard in New England. Although Martha's Vineyard welcomes visitors year-round, it's best to visit during the warmer months.
- Mayan ruins in Mexico. Mexico is home to many ancient ruins such as the ruins of Coba, the coastal ruins of Tulum, and the Calakmul Mayan Ruins.
- The San Juan Islands in the Pacific Northwest. There's no lack of natural beauty in these islands' landscapes.
- The 1000 Islands in Canada. Once a fashionable retreat for the elite in the late 19th century, today the area is known for outdoor activities.
Things to do:
- Photograph amazing scenery and wildlife in Alaska.
- Take a day trip to the Dry Tortugas in Florida.
- Sample fresh seafood in New England.
- Explore ancient civilizations in Mexico.
- Kayak and whale-watch in the Pacific Northwest.
- Hike in Canada.
The climate in North America is varied. The Arctic is dry and cold while Florida and Mexico enjoy tropical weather. Most of North America is cold in the winter and warm in the summer. Precipitation is moderate. Some areas have mild winters and long, hot summers while other areas have harsh winters and short summers.
To truly appreciate the cuisine of North America one must focus on one area at a time. Although many dishes reflect international influences, other recipes are strictly indigenous. The most important Native American crops have generally included corn, beans, squash, pumpkins, sunflowers, wild rice, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, peanuts, avocados, potatoes, and cacao. Broadly speaking, more southern areas have Caribbean flavors while northern areas have more European influences.
CONTACT US today at (321) 777-1707 to discover your North America yacht charters vacation!
We make the arrangements. You make the memories.