The Mediterranean has been the sailing center of the world for millennia. As a result, it has continued to attract more yacht charter vacations than any waters on the planet. The bright, azure waters of the Mediterranean hold culture, history, and sophistication. Luxury yachts and stunning beauty abound, all with sophisticated energy that you can only enjoy through a Mediterranean yacht charter vacation.
“The Med,” as it is called, is divided into two culturally unique regions — the Western Mediterranean and the Eastern Mediterranean. Similarly, they both have stunning beaches, hidden coves, majestic ports and impressive luxury yachts.
Croatia Yacht Charters
France Yacht Charters
Greece Yacht Charters
Italy Yacht Charters
Spain Yacht Charters
Turkey Luxury Yacht Charters
Places to see:
- There is the unrestrained extravagance of the French Riviera.
- Certainly, the Italian coast is known for its gravity and age-defying architecture.
- Likewise, the unexploited charms of Croatia lure the adventurous.
- The fragrant, verdant orange groves of Spain stir the senses in vibrant ways.
- The exotic lure of Turkey beckons those enamored with diverse cultures.
- Finally, the historical, yet timeless, grandeur of Greece offers a fascinating bridge between past and present.
Things to do:
- Go to the beach. Stunning beaches are a highlight of the Mediterranean.
- Enjoy watersports. Not only can you relax on the beach, but also windsurf, kitesurf, jetski, and more.
- Explore historic sites. UNESCO World Heritage Sites include places like Cinque Terre (Italy), Amalfi Coast, Naples and Pompeii, Athens and the Greek Islands, and the Dalmatian Coast and Plitvice Lakes (Croatia).
- Shop. Unique finds from the Mediterranean include olive oil, wine, blown glass, leather, and textiles.
- Dine. The Mediterranean is a foodie's paradise. Besides upscale restaurants, there are delicious street foods in nearly every town.
- Soak in a hot spring. You'll find thermal springs throughout the Mediterranean in locations such as Santorini, Greece and Barcelona, Spain.
A Mediterranean climate is characterized by dry summers and mild, wet winters. The climate gets its name from the Mediterranean Basin, where this climate type is most common.
Key ingredients of Mediterranean cuisine include olive oil, fresh fruits and vegetables, fish, and whole grains. Wine and red meat are also used yet in moderation. Enjoy pasta in Italy, kebabs in Turkey, and Spanakopita in Greece.
CONTACT US today at (321)777-1707 to discover your Mediterranean yacht charter vacation!
You make the memories. We'll make the arrangements.