South America Yacht Charters
It isn’t easy to imagine a vacation without South America yacht charters. This travel itinerary offers something unique for travelers of every age and interest. From hiking amongst the breathtaking scenery of Machu Picchu to basking on the sun-soaked beaches of Rio de Janeiro, this is the place that will ultimately captivate you.
First, South America is well-known for its amazing landscapes and diverse animal life. Next, the culture is diverse, and the people are welcoming. What’s more, the Galapagos Islands are one of only two places on earth where you can view giant tortoises in the wild! Finally, Panama is becoming an increasingly popular yacht charter destination with its rich history and fascinating culture. Take a look at a sample South America yacht charter itinerary.
Galapagos Islands Yacht Charter
South America Yacht Charters | Climate
The climate in the region ranges from Chile's desert conditions to the rainy southwest coast of the continent. Hot and humid describe the Amazon basin, while the Andean peaks are cold and snowy.
Places to see
South America is a great place to charter a yacht. There are so many places to see and things to do; there's no room for boredom. Whether you're looking for an adventure or a relaxing getaway, South America has something for everyone. Here are just a few of the fantastic places you can visit:
- Galapagos Islands, Ecuador. This archipelago of volcanic islands is known for its fantastic variety of wildlife. It's also an excellent spot for snorkeling and scuba diving.
- Machu Picchu, Peru. A must for every bucket list, this incredible spot in the Andes mountains will leave you breathless.
- Tijuca National Park in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The park is divided into three areas: Forest, the Carioca Range, Pedra Bonita, and Gávea. In addition, Carioca Hill is best known as the home of the Christ the Redeemer statue.
South America Yacht Charters | Things to do
- Kayak Isabel Bay, Galapagos Islands.
- Dance the night away. There are many places to party, from super trendy spots in Medellin, Colombia to more laid-back spots in Lima.
- Shop. Skip the typical tourist shops and look for local food and craft markets. There you can find traditional products, unique items, and local foods.
The cuisine of South America is as varied as the country itself. Indeed, it would be best if you tried tasty treats such as ceviche in Peru, arepas in Venezuela, brigadeiros in Brazil, empanadas in Argentina, or platanos fritos (fried plantains) anywhere. The variety is endless, and the flavors are unforgettable.
Experience the sights, sounds, and incredible energy on a South American yacht charter. The yachts available include luxury motor yachts, sailing yachts, and catamarans.
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.