France Yacht Charter Destinations
France Yacht Charter means exploring The French Riviera on your yacht. France is the largest country in Western Europe. This country in the Mediterranean stretches from the grassy hills of the north to the endless beaches of the south. It also includes the rugged coastline of Brittany to the icy mountains of the Alps. You can even embark on a Corsica yacht charter for a truly memorable experience. Some attractions you will enjoy during your France yacht charter are the beaches, museums, and famous chateaux and cathedrals.
The French Riviera, known as the Cote d’Azur, offers some of the most luxurious yacht charter vacations in the world, with miles of stunning beaches, beautiful landmarks, and incredible restaurants and museums. Moreover, there are many different ports of call along the Cote d’Azur, so you can change where you anchor up every day and enjoy a new view every time.
With a France yacht charter arranged by Luxury Yacht Charters, you can combine popular land-based tourist destinations with a sailing adventure in the South of France and the French Riviera. Why limit yourself to only land-based attractions from Monaco to St Tropez or Toulon to La Grande Motte? Get out on the water and see all that France has to offer. Add to this outstanding cuisine, restaurants, and the world’s finest wines, and you have the world’s No 1 tourist destination with over 70 million visitors.
France Yacht Charter Locations
With so many great locations close to each other, the French Riviera is an excellent choice for families and groups of friends looking for exciting nightlife, events, and delicious cuisine. St. Tropez bay is excellent for sailing and fishing, while Monaco is the place to see and be seen. You can even catch a Grand Prix race while you soak in the fantastic view. The area offers natural beauty, national parks, and nearby vineyards to explore. Take a look at some of the best places to include in your France yacht charter destinations:
Corsica Yacht Charter
From St. Tropez to Cannes, Antibes, Nice, then Monaco is considered the French Riviera. There are many first-class marinas within a short distance of all the exclusive boutiques, hotels, and restaurants.
The best way to get a feel for this ancient fishing village is to walk around. The Chateau Grimaldi dates back to 1583, and the harbor is two places worth visiting. St. Tropez came to fame through the actress Bridgette Bardot. Two of her films were made here, which made the town world-famous. Today you will find many luxury yachts, restaurants, bars, and jet setters visiting during the summer.
- It is one of the most popular destinations in Europe.
- It has a great environment with over 20km of beautiful coastline, 22 different beaches, and more than 100 restaurants.
- The Cannes Film Festival takes place every year in May, just around the corner!
- Many celebrities have homes here, including David Bowie, Tom Cruise, Madonna, Giorgio Armani, Valentino, and many others.
- There are also plenty of nightclubs to party at.
- The best place to find upscale shopping is La Croisette, where you can find Louis Vuitton, Chanel, and many other designer stores.
- The Vieux Port (Old Port) - This waterfront promenade is a favorite among locals and tourists alike. Numerous shops and restaurants line this historic waterfront walkway, which offers scenic views of the harbor's sunsets every evening.
- Basilica Notre-Dame-de-l'Assomption - Built in the 13th century, this Catholic church has had many renovations, but its interior retains much Gothic architecture.
- Musee d'Art Moderne et Contemporain de Nice - Recently opened in 2006, this museum houses modern and contemporary art pieces from around the world. There are two main sections: New Media which exhibits digital media works, and Contemporary Art, which features traditional paintings and sculptures. Admission to the museum is free, so you can enjoy the impressive exhibitions without spending any money.
Nice | France Yacht Charter
Another must-see place to visit as part of your France yacht charter is Nice. For those who love shopping, head to Cours Saleya in Nice for some vintage clothes and street food! One can also find many artisanal markets around the region offering locally-produced wines, olive oils, tapenades, and other gourmet items. Whether your interests lie in outdoor activities or lounging on a boat deck soaking up the sun while listening to waves lapping against your vessel - there is something for everyone here in the south of France.
Monte Carlo: Take time out from your yacht charter vacation itinerary for high-stakes gambling, or head to Casino de Monte Carlo, which has hosted celebrities like Zsa Zsa Gabor, Greta Garbo, and Sophia Loren!France enjoys long, hot, dry summers and short, mild winters. This balmy climate allows for a broad range of vegetation to flourish and provides the area with unique cuisine, ensuring the popularity of this region. Moreover, it is a great place to visit on a private yacht charter in September or October. Great weather, exciting events, yacht shows, and better charter rates.
France enjoys long, hot, dry summers and short, mild winters. This balmy climate allows for a broad range of vegetation to flourish and provides the area with unique cuisine, ensuring the popularity of this region. Furthermore, France is a great place to visit on a private yacht charter in September or October. Great weather combines exciting events, yacht shows, and better charter rates.
MAP - France Yacht Charter
Please contact us at 1 (321) 777-1707 or complete our contact form to start planning your yacht charter vacation! It's never too early, or too late to inquire about your bespoke private yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.