The 2021 Monaco Grand Prix begins on Thursday, May 20, and runs until Sunday, May 23. This annual Formula One motor race, which started in 1929, is held on the Circuit de Monaco. It is considered to be one of the most important and prestigious automobile races in the world. The race, which is held on a narrow course laid out in the streets of Monaco, has many elevation changes and tight corners. It also has a tunnel, making it one of the most demanding tracks in Formula One.
This race is thrilling for both the audience and the drivers. It also draws an impressive crowd of global spectators including celebrities, top sportsmen, adventurers, and influential business executives. Monaco Grand Prix, the iconic circuit, is held annually winding the way through the streets of the city. Most noteworthy, the track runs along the yacht harbor of Monte Carlo and thus, allows the yacht charter attendees the exclusive opportunity to get close to the cars.
Plan Your Yacht Charter for Monaco Grand Prix
Mega and Superyacht berths in the harbor host teams, their guests, sponsors, and varying groups who are there to enjoy the weekend in all its glory. Most noteworthy, M/Y O’MEGA and many other yachts are available for charter during this annual event of Monaco Formula One.
- M/Y O’Mega will accommodate – 270 GUESTS at berth and seated dinners inside for 60 guests.
Places to See in Monaco During the Grand Prix
While in Monaco for the Grand Prix, visit sights such as:
- Prince’s Palace. The official residence of the Prince of Monaco
- Monaco Cathedral. Former Monaco princes’ tombs are housed in this Roman-Byzantine-style building. The tableau by Niçois painter Louis Bréa, which dates from 1500, is located inside the church alongside the magnificent high altar and an Episcopal throne made of white Carrara marble.
- Hercules Port (Port d’Hercule). Hercules Port is a natural bay that is one of the few, if not the only deep-water port of the French Riviera.
- Monaco Naval Museum. This museum houses more than 250 model ships, paintings, and maritime objects, dating from ancient times to the present day.
- Amazing Garden of Monaco. Home to a thousand cacti and other succulent plants with stems or hypertrophic leaves which store water.
- Monaco Top Cars Collection. The Monaco Top Cars Collection is an automobile museum in the Fontvieille district of Monaco. The cars were the personal collection of Prince Rainier III of Monaco (1923–2005).
- Old Town of Monaco
- Larvotto Beach
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to plan your Mediterranean Yacht Charter and enjoy the most prominent race in the world — the Monaco Grand Prix Formula One. You can also feel the warmth of an exceptionally glamorous location brimming with prestige.
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.