This summer, an Italian Coast Yacht Charter on Sanlorenzo’s new SX88 series awaits you! The 88′ motor yacht is based in La Spezia, Liguria, and is ready to show you around the iconic Italian Coast and the Tyrrhenian Sea. Explore Cinque Terre, Portofino, Santa Margherita Ligure, Elba and more on SX88 ESTIA .
Delivered in 2022, SX88 ESTIA boasts incredibly modern and spacious exteriors by Officina Italiana Design and elegant, sophisticated interiors by Piero Lissoni. The cross-over design breathes fresh life into traditional motor yacht design. The boat’s unique layout has no interruptions between interior spaces, giving way to a continuously flowing space connected to the exterior surroundings.
Charter guests will feel closer to the water when stepping into the yacht through the open transom, which doubles as a beach club and a sport utility area. The flybridge wheelhouse allows for more space on the main deck, resulting in a loft-like saloon with an inviting lounge, an open kitchen, and more living space near the bow.
Key Features Aboard Motor Yacht ESTIA
- She accommodates up to 8 guests in 4 cabins.
- She features a full-beam master cabin, one VIP cabin, two twin cabins, and one with sliding beds.
- Beach Club
- Sports utility area
- Sleek, modern, and timeless design
- Tender Williams Idrojet
- 2 Stand-Up Paddle Boards
- Water Skiis
- Plus, many more!
Some Places to Visit on Motor Yacht ESTIA
Italy is a paradise for yacht charter vacations. The west coast, stretching from Liguria to Calabria, along with the islands of Sicily and Sardinia, offers incredible natural beauty, rich culture, and cuisine.
Italian Coast Yacht Charter SX88 Estia
- Portofino: This iconic fishing village is known for its colorful buildings, luxury yachts, and beautiful harbor. Explore the narrow streets, visit the historic Castello Brown, and enjoy the panoramic views from the Church of San Giorgio. Portofino is a popular destination for upscale shopping, dining, and people-watching.
- Cinque Terre: Comprised of five charming villages (Monterosso al Mare, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola, and Riomaggiore), Cinque Terre is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a must-visit destination on the Italian Riviera. Each village is unique, with colorful houses, vineyards, and picturesque coastal views. You can hike the scenic trails between the villages of Cinque Terre or travel by boat to experience their beauty from the sea.
- Santa Margherita Ligure: Located near Portofino, Santa Margherita Ligure is a delightful coastal town with palm-fringed promenades, charming cafes, and a lively harbor. Visit the Basilica of Santa Margherita d’Antiochia, relax on the sandy beaches, or take a scenic walk to the nearby abbey of San Fruttuoso.
- Portovenere: Situated at the southern end of the Italian Riviera, Portovenere is a hidden gem with its colorful houses, medieval castle, and dramatic cliffside location. Explore the historic center, visit the Church of San Pietro, and take in the breathtaking views of the rugged coastline and nearby islands.
The Amalfi Coast
Chartering a yacht in the Amalfi Coast promises an unforgettable journey. In fact, Amalfi Coast luxury yacht charters are becoming increasingly popular.
- Positano: Positano is renowned for its colorful cliffside buildings, narrow streets, and breathtaking views. Explore the town’s boutique shops, relax on the beautiful Spiaggia Grande beach, and enjoy the vibrant atmosphere. Hike the Path of the Gods for spectacular vistas, or take your yacht to the nearby Li Galli islands.
- Ravello: Perched high above the Amalfi Coast, Ravello offers panoramic views of the sea and surrounding countryside. Visit the exquisite Villa Cimbrone and Villa Rufolo, both known for their beautiful gardens and stunning vistas. Attend a concert at the Ravello Festival, a renowned music festival held in the town each summer.
- Capri: Take a detour from the Amalfi Coast and cruise to the nearby island of Capri. Discover the famous Blue Grotto, a sea cave known for its vibrant blue waters. Visit the charming town of Capri, stroll along the designer boutiques of Via Camerelle, and take a chairlift to the top of Mount Solaro for breathtaking views.
- Amalfi: The town of Amalfi gives the coast its name and is rich in history and culture. Visit the stunning Amalfi Cathedral, explore the narrow streets lined with shops and cafes, and take in the panoramic views of the coastline.
- Praiano: Praiano is a quieter and less touristy town on the Amalfi Coast, offering a more relaxed atmosphere. Enjoy its beautiful beaches, visit the Church of San Gennaro, and enjoy stunning sunsets.
- Maiori and Minori: These neighboring towns are known for their long sandy beaches and picturesque waterfronts. Relax on the beaches, sample the local seafood, and soak in the laid-back ambiance.
Sardinia | Italian Coast Yacht Charter
- Costa Smeralda: Located on the northeast coast of Sardinia, Costa Smeralda is a world-renowned luxury destination. Explore the glamorous town of Porto Cervo, known for its upscale boutiques, restaurants, and marina. Enjoy the pristine beaches with turquoise waters, such as Liscia Ruja and Capriccioli.
- La Maddalena Archipelago: This group of islands and islets off the northern coast of Sardinia offers breathtaking natural beauty. Discover secluded coves, stunning beaches, and crystal-clear waters ideal for snorkeling and diving. Visit the main island of La Maddalena and explore the picturesque town with its charming streets and shops.
- Alghero: Situated on the northwest coast of Sardinia, Alghero is a vibrant city with a rich history. Wander through the narrow cobblestone streets of the old town, visit the Gothic-style Alghero Cathedral, and explore the ancient city walls. Additionally, you can enjoy the beautiful beaches nearby, such as Maria Pia Beach.
Sicily Yacht Charter Highlights
Sicily, the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea, is a captivating destination for a yacht charter. With its rich history, beautiful landscapes, and vibrant culture, there are numerous places to visit. Here are some top places to explore on a Sicily yacht charter:
As the capital city of Sicily, Palermo is a vibrant and diverse city that showcases a mix of cultures and architectural styles. Visit the magnificent Palermo Cathedral, and explore the bustling markets such as Vucciria and Ballarò. You can also discover the stunning Palazzo dei Normanni and its impressive Cappella Palatina.
Located on the east coast of Sicily, Taormina is a picturesque town known for its stunning views of Mount Etna and the Ionian Sea. Visit the ancient Greco-Roman Theater, stroll along Corso Umberto, and relax on the beautiful beaches of Isola Bella.
This historic city was once a powerful Greek colony and is now a treasure trove of archaeological wonders. Visit the ancient Greek Theater, and explore the island of Ortygia. It boasts charming narrow streets, great restaurants, and Baroque architecture. You can also discover the impressive Ear of Dionysius, a limestone cave with remarkable acoustics.
Located north of Sicily, the Aeolian Islands are a group of stunning volcanic islands known for their natural beauty. Sail around the islands and visit highlights such as Stromboli with its active volcano, the picturesque village of Lipari, and the stunning beaches of Panarea.
Situated on the northern coast of Sicily, Cefalu is a charming coastal town with a beautiful sandy beach and a historic center. Explore the imposing Cefalu Cathedral, wander through the old town’s narrow streets, and enjoy the views from La Rocca, a rocky promontory.
An Italian Coast yacht charter aboard Sanlorenzo’s stunning SX88 ESTIA will surely be a memorable vacation. For more information on any location from the Cinque Terre to Sicily, don’t hesitate to contact our experienced team of yacht brokers.
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.