The Great Northwest
There are few yacht charter destinations that match the Pacific Northwest. It has an array of sensory invigoration, intriguing natural vistas, inviting local foods, and creative culture. A magnificent yachting vacation in North America can be yours when Luxury Yacht Charters makes the arrangements.
Places to see:
The Pacific Northwest is best known for its beautiful coastline, green interior, rainy weather, and spectacular mountains. There are so many amazing places to see on a Pacific Northwest yacht charter, it’s not possible to see them all in a week. However, you can see quite a few places with an organized itinerary.
- One of the most popular sailing areas is the San Juan and Gulf Islands. This archipelago, which consists of more than 450 islands, is the “San Juan Islands” on the US side and the “Gulf Islands” on the Canadian side.
- Desolation Sound and Princess Louisa Inlet.
- The Vancouver Islands. These islands shield the Pacific northwest yachting area from ocean storms. The Olympic mountains create a breathtaking backdrop for your journey.
Things to do:
- Gray whale watching is good along the coast in spring and fall during their migration.
- Killer whale watching is excellent in the San Juan Islands from spring through fall.
- Sea kayaking began in this region and there are thousands of miles of shoreline to explore. This is especially true in the San Juan Islands and Puget Sound of Washington.
- Geocaching. A popular outdoor activity for people of all ages and abilities. Using a Global Positioning System (GPS), smartphone, or other mobile device, players find hidden containers (geocaches) or designated landmarks, sign their logbooks, and then share their experiences online.
- Bird watching and wildlife spotting. From starfish and limpets in tidepools to coyotes, weasels, and elk, wildlife is everywhere in the Pacific Northwest.
In general, the Pacific Northwest has a wet and cool climate. More inland, however, the climate can be drier with colder winters and warmer summers. The best time to visit the Pacific Northwest is between May and October.
Pacific Northwest cuisine reflects the ethnic makeup of the region, with influences from Asian and Native American traditions. People migrating to the area from other regions brought cuisine from the Southern United States as well as Mexico.
With Luxury Yacht Charters we give you an assortment of sailing yachts and motor yachts to choose from for yachting vacation in the Pacific Northwest. Luxury Yacht Charters is ready to help you transform your dreams of sailing or cruising the Pacific Northwest into a life-enriching reality.
CONTACT US today at 321-777-1707 to discover your Pacific Northwest yacht charter vacation!
MAP – Pacific Northwest Yacht Charter
We make the arrangements. You make the memories.