The Balearic Islands with four unique islands set a perfect destination for a dream vacation. Each of the four islands is enriched with its own special nature and landscapes. Thus, a Balearic Islands yacht charter means you get to enjoy unique stretches of coastline that include some of the most historic cities, spectacular beaches, and the freshest seafood. A yacht charter vacation to Spain is vibrant, intriguing, peaceful, and also idyllic in equal measure.
What’s Special about the Balearic Islands?
Spain’s Balearic Islands are exclusively special and you will definitely enjoy the charms – both of nature and history. Some alluring characteristics along with the top attractions of the Balearic Islands are below:
- Azure blue seas and beaches (powdery-white)
- Sunny landscapes
- Glorious churches
- Beautiful Beaches on Formentera Island
- Palma de Mallorca (in Mallorca Island)
- Medieval Walled Town of Alcudia
- Formentera Island
- The capital of Menorca Island
- Cala Portinatx Beach Resort
Where can you go on a Balearic Islands yacht charter?
- El Arenal. The high-end resort town of El Arenal is located on Mallorca’s southwest coast and features its very own natural harbor. It is perhaps best known as a yachting destination, with a marina that accommodates large vessels up to 70m long.
- Cabrera Archipelago National Park. Next, you can snorkel or scuba dive in the second largest marine park in Spain. Head to the beach or visit the historic Castillo de Cabrera.
- Palma de Mallorca. Visit the Museum of Contemporary Art of Palma (MAC), founded in 1994 by an initiative of a group of professionals from different areas of art, culture, and society. Its aim is to spread contemporary art among all kinds of audiences. MAC hosts exhibitions by national and international artists as well as concerts, conferences, seminars, and workshops.
- Ibiza. Ibiza is a beautiful island with soft white sand beaches, sun-drenched clear waters, and warm Mediterranean breezes. In addition, it’s also home to many nightclubs, discos, and entertainment venues for those looking for a lively atmosphere.
- Platja de Cavalleria. On Menorca’s northern coast, don’t miss a stroll along the beautiful and sheltered Cavalleria beaches. From here, you can reach the nearby lighthouse, historic towers, and top viewpoints for incredible photos.
Balearic Islands Yacht Charter Boats
Many great yachts charter Spain’s Balearic Islands over the summer months. These range from Catamarans to Superyachts, with a boat to visit nearly every group’s needs and desires. Below, we’ve highlighted a few great choices to consider when chartering a yacht in the Balearics.
Light Holic – Enjoy a fantastic vacation aboard the 196′ Motor Yacht well-equipped for all your entertainment needs. Huge decks and seating areas for large parties, and an array of water toys make this yacht perfect for everyone.
Calmao – This 74′ sleek and modern sailing catamaran is perfect for families who want to enjoy a charter vacation on a crewed yacht. There are four cabins that accommodate nine guests, and a crew of three professionals who offer impeccable service.
Please contact us at 1 (321) 777-1707 or complete our contact form to start planning your yacht charter vacation! It's never too early, or too late to inquire about your bespoke private yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.