Greece Catamaran Charter NEW HORIZONS II is sailing the Cyclades, Saronic, and Ionian Greek Islands from May through October. Prepare for your summer vacation in Greece.
50ft Greece catamaran charter NEW HORIZONS II has enormous living areas. Moreover, this makes it ideal for extended cruising ventures entertaining family and friends. The spacious salon is accessed via an extra-wide entry door that seamlessly integrates the indoor and outdoor spaces. She features new skylights plus a spectacular panoramic window that encases the salon and provides exceptional views and natural light.
New Horizons II has been designed with multiple relaxation areas, including a luxurious 12.4m2 upper lounge deck equipped with a chaise lounge and two sunbathing decks. In addition, the L-shaped galley overlooks the saloon and cockpit. And the generous cockpit features a large lounge, extra sofa, and dining table for 12 guests.
Greece catamaran charter NEW HORIZONS II has six double en-suite cabins and a crew of three in separate cabins. She has the following water toys on board:
- A tender water ski (adult and children)
- Towable tubes
- A banana
- Stand-up-paddleboard (2)
- Snorkeling gear
- Fishing gear
- 3.80m Highfield tender (driven by crew only) with 30hp Mercury engine.
- SEAWING II Sea scooter 2023
Update | Greece Catamaran Charter NEW HORIZONS II
- All New Exterior Fabrics 2023
- New Linens / Towels
- Karl Lagerfeld Towels / Nef Nef Beach Towels / Egyptian Cotton Sheets
- Christofle Silverware
- Handmade Swiss Crystal Glassware
- Custom Porcelain Tableware
- Sun awning in both upper and foredeck areas
- 3 side cockpit tents with full enclosure and window protective tents
- 2 Lazy bags
- Outdoor dining table for 12 guests
- Indoor dining table for 8 guests
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Mini fans in every cabin
- Plexiglass shower cabins installed in all 5 bathrooms
- Teak racks in all showers
- Toiletries, robes, slippers
- Waterproof cushions in the cockpit, flybridge, and foredeck.
- Nescafe “Dolce Gusto” Coffee machine
- 4 Safe Boxes
- Cockpit refrigerator
- Full-size oven in Galley
- Dimming lights in the salon and cockpit with remote
- TV Samsung 40″ / hifi
- Teak decks in cockpit and stairs
- Underwater lighting
- Solar panels
- Hydraulic unfolding teak gangway with remote control
- Teak Decks
- Fresh Line Toiletries
Captain Phoebe Parthenoglou, 34, has sailed the seas for 6 years. She has licenses in sailing boats and speedboats. You’ll always find her with a welcoming smile, ready to make your journey special.
Chef Maria Karageorgiou has over 10 years of kitchen experience. Maria’s all about bringing flavors to life. Her specialty? Greek Mediterranean cuisine that’ll make your taste buds dance.
Deckhand / Stewardess Efrosyni Tsiritaki is a seasoned sailor and a super attentive deckhand/stewardess. She has skills, a passion for the sea, and a lot of adventure in her pocket. You’re in for a treat with Efrosyni because she blends luxury, culture, and sailing like no other.
2023 Weekly Rates:
- High Season: Euro 19,000 (July /August)
- Mid Season: Euro 17,000 (June/September)
- Low Season: Euro 15,000 (April/May/October)
Additional costs include a 12% Value Added Tax on the charter fee within Greek waters and the Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA) used for food, fuel, and harbor fees.
Greece Catamaran Charter NEW HORIZONS II
Escape the crowded tourist spots and embark on a truly unique adventure in the Greek Islands with a yacht charter. By sailing on your private catamaran, you’ll be free to explore hidden gems and off-the-beaten-path islands that are inaccessible by other means.
Experience the ultimate level of luxury and flexibility as you navigate through breathtaking beaches, historic sites, and indulge in local cuisine. A yacht charter in the Greek Islands is the perfect way to create unforgettable memories and discover the true beauty of this magical destination.
More Greek Crewed Catamarans
Our professional brokers will work with you to find the perfect crewed catamaran. Here are a few:
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.