Seychelles Charter Itineraries
Seychelles Charter Itineraries provide a starting place for planning your yacht charter around Seychelles. This paradise, made up of 115 mostly uninhabited islands, is located off the coast of Africa, and Mahé is the main island.
Victoria is the capital city where you’ll find most of the islands’ cultural and eco-tourism hotspots, restaurants, bars, cafés, and walking trails. What’s more, Mahe is touted to have some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Seychelles | Sample Charter Itineraries
Seychelles | Climate
Since the islands are near the equator, the climate is always warm. However, it is generally more relaxed when the northwest trade winds blow from November through March. The sea is generally calm. The rainiest times are from December to February, and from December to April, it is hot and humid.
Places to See and Things to Do
- Diving and snorkeling. If you're a diver, try great dive spots such as Fishermen's Cove Reef, Shark Bank, Trompsuse Rocks, and Brissare Rocks.
- Nature walks and bird watching. Seychelles is very successful in protecting its flora and fauna. The granitic islands of Seychelles are home to about 75 endemic plant species, with a further 25 or so species in the Aldabra group.
- Horseback riding
- Artists' studios. The Seychelles Islands have a vibrant art scene and are home to several well-known painters and sculptors.
- National monuments. In Victoria, monuments include the Pierre Poivre Statue, Lavalas Memorial, and the James Mancham Monument.
- Casinos. Star Casino on Eden Island, Mahe, is a popular place to try your luck.
Seychelles' cuisine has many influences. Some of the most vibrant flavors come from African, British, French, Indian, and Chinese cuisine. Local dishes emphasize coconut, spices, rice, and seafood. Apples, papaya, jamalac (similar to an apple), and bananas are vital ingredients. In addition, you'll find that takeaway restaurants are popular. Places like Jules Take Away, The Copper Pot, and Coco Rouge offer reasonably priced food.
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.