Long Island Yacht Charter
Activities of all kinds await you on Long Island Island Yacht Charter in New York. This 118-mile stretch of land is practically the backyard of New York City yet has plenty to offer on its own. Your yacht charter will take you to splendid beaches, vineyards, culinary delights, and much more.
Along its Atlantic coast are Jones Beach State Park, “Fire Island,” and Montauk Point State Park, the latter home to the late-1700s Montauk Lighthouse. On the east end, the North Fork is home to wineries, and the Hamptons are towns characterized by upscale homes, trendy restaurants, and antique shops.
Places to see
If you’re looking for an exciting and fun-filled getaway, look no further than Long Island. With its gorgeous beaches, charming small towns, and world-renowned vineyards, there’s something for everyone in this picturesque area.
So, check out some of our favorite spots below to start planning your trip.
- Visit Oheka Castle, a magnificent mansion on the highest point of this place. Take a tour of this historic mansion and see selected portions of the estate and gardens.
- Take a tour of the gardens at LongHouse Reserve.
Things to do on Long Island
You’ll never run out of things to enjoy in this place. Here are some recommended activities while on your vacation in Long Island:
- Take a bike tour. For a relaxing time, go to less-visited Mattituck. There, ride through the picturesque vineyards, farms, and beaches.
- Go fishing at Montauk Harbor. Try offshore for shark, tuna, marlin, and mahi-mahi. Or stay inshore for ﬂounder, ﬂuke, porgies, bluefish, striped bass, and blackfish.
- Visit the upscale Hamptons.
Summers are warm and humid. The winters are very cold, wet, and windy. It is partly cloudy year-round. Over the year, the temperature typically varies from 25°F to 82°F and is rarely below 11°F or above 89°F.
Long Island Yacht Charter | Marinas
There are many marinas in the area, including Star Island Yacht Club in Montauk, Manhasset Bay Marina in Manhasset, Great Peconic Bay Marina in Jamesport, and Safe Harbor Marina in Glen Cove.
Please contact us at 1 (321) 777-1707 or complete our contact form to start planning your yacht charter vacation! It's never too early, or too late to inquire about your bespoke private yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.