Sunreef Yachts has just unveiled one of its latest innovations: The 80′ Sunreef Eco Power Cat SOL. This eco-friendly catamaran has the potential to help revolutionize the yacht chartering industry. Launching in 2023, SÓL offers quiet luxury, sustainability, and cutting-edge technology. Importantly, its 80′ x 39′ design offers plenty of bow, cockpit, saloon, and flybridge areas. This is the equivalent of most yachts twice the size. The Sunreef eco-yacht catamaran is both environmentally friendly and highly efficient. It achieves this by using the latest technologies and advanced materials.
The Sunreef Eco Yacht SOL will set the new standard for luxury yachting with its superior performance, low fuel consumption, and safety features. From its sleek, modern design to advanced engineering, the SOL will surely take yachting into the future. Starting in winter 2023, you can explore the Bahamas and the Caribbean aboard this incredible yacht!
The SOL’s sleek and stylish design is one of its unique features. This Sunreef catamaran has a modern, clean look, making it stand out in any marina. Moreover, the vessel’s interior is spacious and comfortable, featuring a modern decor that is both elegant and functional.
- With four generous ensuite staterooms, SÓL can accommodate up to eight guests on a private charter.
- The luxurious master cabin, located midships on the starboard hull, has a king-sized bed, an array of deep closets, and ample storage.
- The other three cabins feature queen-sized beds.
- Organic bedding was carefully chosen for its exceptional quality, natural design, and eco-friendly material to give guests a good night’s rest.
- SOL uses its Eco Sunreef system to generate power from solar energy. Its carefully chosen materials and practices keep people and the planet at the forefront.
- Moreover, for those looking for something delicious, you can choose between entirely plant-based menus and other cuisine customized to your tastes.
- The social spaces of SÓL boast comfortable seating areas made with natural materials, and its wraparound windows create a light, airy main salon that grants picturesque ocean views.
- In addition, SÓL’s indoor-outdoor living space opens to the aft with glass doors.
- An excellent crew of four ensures your charter experience will be truly unforgettable.
Sunreef’s Eco and Sustainable Features
Advanced Solar Panel System
- The 80 Sunreef Power electric catamaran is fitted with Sunreef Yachts’ advanced, lightweight solar power system of up to 200m2, providing it 36kWp capacity.
- Moreover, its cutting-edge battery bank is 30% lighter than typical batteries in the boating industry, with a density of no more than 5.2kg / kWh for higher performance and efficiency.
- The state-of-the-art battery system allows it to store and manage energy efficiently, providing enough power for long voyages.
The 80 Sunreef Power Cat SOL’s electric engines can run on their dedicated battery bank for completely silent cruising and limitless range. Alternatively, a hybrid version can merge the advantages of thermal engines and electric motoring. In addition, the catamaran can utilize a kite sail for even greater power and autonomy.
Sustainable Materials | 80′ Sunreef Eco Power Cat SOL
Moreover, this luxury craft is built with eco-responsible materials; an extensive range of ethically sourced fabrics and décor are found throughout. Sunreef Yachts have adopted a green product approach, using basalt and linen-based materials.
Importantly, these materials form the basis of their construction process, providing strong and durable structures for the yacht hulls, superstructures, and furniture. What’s more, Basalt is an incredibly durable volcanic rock, which provides an ideal foundation for sustainable yacht production.
Interior Cooling and Purification Systems
A DC-powered air conditioning system, a watermaker and purification system, non-toxic bottom paint, and natural composite structures further its eco-friendliness.
Technology and Navigation
The yacht has the latest navigation and communication systems, making it easy for the captain to navigate and communicate with the crew. Of course, she also features a range of entertainment systems, including a state-of-the-art sound system and flat-screen TVs.
In addition, SOL also has a system for collecting and filtering rainwater, which is used for onboard needs such as showers and toilets.
Where Can You Charter 80′ Sunreef Eco Power Cat SOL?
SOL will begin touring the Caribbean and Bahamas, with many amazing destinations and itineraries available. Below are a few top destinations to consider!
In summary, the SOL is an exceptional Sunreef catamaran that stands out for its energy-efficient design, sleek styling, emphasis on sustainability, and advanced technology. Unsurprisingly, it is no wonder that the SOL is considered the future of yachting. 80′ Sunreef Eco Power Cat SOL, meaning Nordic goddess of the sun, will guarantee an unforgettable charter vacation.
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.