Are you looking for an adventure-filled vacation? If so, consider a Bahamas scuba and fishing charter! Whether you are an avid scuba diver and plan to spend most of your holiday underwater or have friends and family who prefer their fun above the sea, a luxury yacht charter in the Bahamas will keep everyone happy.
Why the Bahamas for Scuba Diving and Fishing?
The Bahamas is one of the best places in the world for fishing and scuba diving. And since the Bahamas are less than 50 miles from the United States, it is an ideal escape for those looking for an amazing fishing and scuba diving experience.
Scuba divers will find a variety of marine life, such as manta rays, nurse sharks, moray eels, octopuses, morays, sea turtles, and more.
Whether you’re just starting diving or fishing or if you are a long-time diver or angler, the Bahamas has something for you. As for fishing, the Bahamian waters teem with blue marlin, tuna, sailfish, king mackerel, grouper, tarpon, snapper, and barracuda.
What Islands Should I Visit?
Although all Bahamas islands are incredible, a few stand out regarding scuba diving and fishing.
- Abaco Islands. Diving in the Abaco Islands is perfect for beginners since the water is calm and shallow.
- Andros. Andros is another good location for beginner scuba divers. Experience blue holes, caves, wrecks, and the third-largest barrier reef in the world.
- Eleuthera & Harbour Island. Eleuthera and Harbour Island are home to many shipwrecks, coral reefs, and walls. Divers of all skill levels will appreciate the variety of depths here.
- Bimini. Although Bimini is famous for its shark dives, there are other protected reefs and shallow wrecks to explore. The Gulf Stream flows past Bimini creating fast-paced drifts that are best for experienced divers.
- Nassau (New Providence). Nassau has many wrecks that attract marine life, such as the Nassau grouper and sea turtles.
Bahamas Scuba and Fishing Charter | Yachts
M/Y STARSHIP 185
Motor Yacht STARSHIP 185 is a great choice for guests who like to scuba and fish.
The captain and crew go above and beyond to meet your every need. The friendliness, service, and attention to detail are first-rate. The onboard dive guide makes scuba diving world-class. STARSHIP 185 has a compressor on board and all the equipment you need for hours of underwater adventures.
The yacht, launched in 2001 by Delta Marine, was refitted in 2021. The refit included a brand-new Beach Club and Ocean Deck — great for relaxing after a morning or afternoon of scuba diving.
STARSHIP 185 is also outfitted with deep-sea fishing gear for avid anglers or anyone who wants to try to bring in the “catch of the day.” Your fishing trip may land local fish such as mahi mahi, grouper, snapper, and blue marlin. You can fish for a full day or just for a few hours. Picnic on one of the Bahama’s sandy beaches and return to the yacht for another fun activity.
STARSHIP 185 is loaded with water toys so the whole group can have a blast whether they scuba dive, fish, snorkel, or zip through the water on the Sea Bobs!
Motor yacht BRANDI-WINE is rare for a private charter yacht, having crossed the Atlantic and even journeyed to Alaska. Above all, BRANDI-WINE delivers a luxurious experience where comfort is the top priority.
You and your group will love the versatile cabin configuration. Customize your sleeping quarters based on your needs, whether you’re traveling with a group of friends or enjoying much-needed family time.
BRANDI-WINE is fully equipped for a fantastic vacation. Play with the water toys all day, fish from the fishing cockpit, or cruise on her 36-foot tender.
AMMONITE, a 78-foot Nordhavn motor yacht, accommodates six guests in 3 suites: one king and two queens with 1 Pullman.
This explorer yacht is ready to take you to the magical places, food, and experiences of the Abacos Islands and Cays in the Bahamas! Spacious living areas, open deck areas, and inviting interiors make living easy as you cruise the aqua-blue waters. The yacht has a shallow draft with access to more coves and bays.
PADI Dive Boat Courses
AMMONITE is also a PADI Dive Boat with a full complement of diving equipment. The 26’ Regulator tender can take you to remote diving locations and is fully outfitted for world-class Bahamas fishing.
With 12 total available courses, AMMONITE offers PADI-certified instruction in various fun and engaging experiences. The yacht is equipped with an onboard Nitrox system.
- Open Water Certification; 2 days. PADI® Open Water Diver is the first scuba certification level. After taking the online training and doing the pool work before arriving on the yacht, a highly-trained PADI Instructor will finish teaching you how to scuba dive in a relaxed, supportive learning environment by completing the four certification dives.
- Reactivate Scuba Refresher; 1 day. This course is an engaging and efficient way to refresh your scuba skills. Move quickly through topics you know well and dive deeper into topics where your knowledge may have lapsed.
- Discover Scuba Diving; 1 day. A quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world. Although this is not a scuba certification course, it provides scuba diving insights.
These are popular yachts, so call soon to get the dates you want for your Bahamas scuba and fishing charter!
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.