Have a custom dream getaway aboard the power catamaran SERENITY, a 63-foot Lagoon 630 in the Bahamas.
Bahamas Power Catamaran SERENITY | The Yacht
This is a catamaran designed for your ultimate comfort and luxury. With spacious private and communal areas, you can look forward to a fantastic week (or longer) in the stunning Bahama islands.
SERENITY accommodates eight guests in 4 queen-size cabins, all with ensuite facilities. The light-filled, roomy salon is a great space to socialize and discuss your day’s adventures. The open galley allows you to watch the chef prepare a delicious meal.
Outdoors, enjoy relaxing on the cushioned sun pads or watching the sunset from the flybridge.
This state-of-the-art catamaran offers a superior nautical experience, which includes:
- Quiet motor and soundproof engine room
- Superior ventilation and natural light
- 2 generators, including 1 silent
Captain David Langlois, originally from Quebec, Canada, loves the Bahamas. It is where he can combine three of his biggest passions: sailing, diving, and marine life.
Guest rave about SERENITY’s crew! One review from a recent guests states:
David takes extra special care of his guests and crew on board. David is always willing to teach us along the way, whether it’s about sailing, safety, spearfishing, sharing knowledge about the islands, water, marine life, culture… and so on. He is an extremely patient person and is great with kids and adults. He is a good man who genuinely cares about the people he is around and the ocean/environment he is sailing on.”recent charter guest aboard SERENITY
Chef Mickael St-Martin was born and raised in Quebec, Canada. He received his culinary certificate from the Institut d’Hôtellerié du Québec, one of Montreal’s leading cooking and hospitality schools. Chef Mickael has worked as an executive chef at many prestigious restaurants and as a private chef in Quebec.
He also prepares delicious international meals, according to your preferences, from all over the globe: the Caribbean, America, France, and Italy, to name but a few.
“Arrive as a guest and leave as family!”Chef Mickael
SERENITY has lots of toys to keep you busy in the water! These include:
- snorkel gear
- fishing gear
- floating mats
- towable tube
- Scuba diving (please inquire for more information about scuba diving)
Additional water toys, such as wave runners, may be rented.
Places to Explore in the Bahamas Aboard SERENITY
There are more than 700 islands in the Bahamas, with the Exuma chain reaching 120 miles south to Great Exuma Island. Captain David knows this area well and will show you the most popular places and those less-traveled ones. A few highlights of places to explore in the Bahamas aboard SERENITY include:
- Allen’s Cay. In the morning, spend time in this area encompassing Allen’s Cay, Southwest Allen’s Cay, and Leaf Cay. Explore the nearby beaches, swim, snorkel, and play with water toys. Head to Allen’s Cay to meet the large population of rare Black Iguanas that only live in a few locations worldwide.
- Warderick Wells/ Exuma Land and Sea Park. Cruise to Warderick Wells, the Exuma Land and Sea Park headquarters, and be amazed at the awesome display of watercolors and sandbanks. Explore the 4 miles of walking paths, snorkel the colorful reefs, and check out the Sperm Whale skeleton on the beach.
- Shroud Cay. Cruise to Shroud Cay and take the ship’s tender to picnic on a secluded beach. In the afternoon, return to the yacht and continue the fun with the water toys.
- Compass Cay Harbor. Visit the Nurse Sharks in Compass Cay Harbor: While Compass Cay Marina views these nurse sharks as pets and has named each one, it is wise to remember that these sharks are wild and decide whether to visit with them from the dock or in the water.
- Big Major Cay. Say hello to the famous Swimming Pigs.
- Thunderball Grotto. Visit this famous location where you can snorkel the site of movie hits such as “Thunderball” and “Splash.”
- Stocking Island. Stocking Island is a beautiful spot to spend the day on powdery sand beaches and explore the island’s hiking trails.
Bahamas Power Catamaran SERENITY
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.