Mediterranean Motor Yacht Charter
Indulgence of Poole
Mediterranean Motor Yacht Charter Indulgence of Poole – May to mid-June Special Offer!
To launch a promising summer season, INDULGENCE OF POOLE is glad to offer the following special for all the charters taking place in the month of May until mid-June:
CHARTER THE YACHT ON THE FRENCH RIVIERA
AND PAY ONLY 3,500 EUR* PER DAY!
Indulgence of Poole – Built in 1998 by Mangusta and refitted in 1998, INDULGENCE OF POOLE has always been maintained in perfect condition by her caring and tested Crew of 4. Capable of a top speed of 24 knots, she features a Master and VIP staterooms very similar in size and comfort, 2 twin cabins and a deck Jacuzzi.
- Builder: Mangusta (Overmarine)
- Year built: 1998 (refit in 2008)
- Hull construction: GRP
- LOA: 26.01m (85′ 4″)
- Cruising speed: 20 knots
- Maximum speed: over 24 knots
- Fuel consumption: 600 Litres/Hr
- Cabins: 4
- Cabin configuration: 2 Double, 2 Twin
- Guests sleeping/cruising: 10/12
- Crew: 4
- Leisure equipment: Novurania tender with 65 hp Yamaha outboard engine, Yamaha VX Cruiser 4-stroke, Waterskis, 2 Kayaks
Cruising Areas and Charter Fees
- Based in the key location of the Old Port of Cannes all year round, Indulgence of Poole is available for charters in France and Italy.
- She is also open to accommodate your cocktails at the dock in occasion of the many events taking place at the Palais des Festivals, with a maximum of 35 guests allowed on board.
- High season rates (July and August): Euro 35,000.00 per week*
- Mid season rates (June and September): Euros 33,000.00 per week*
- Low season rates (all other months): Euro 31,000.00 per week*
Why chose Indulgence of Poole?
- The yacht has been perfectly maintained
- Cruise speed is 20 knots
- The master and VIP staterooms are almost of equal size and comfort
- Jacuzzi on the flybridge
- The crew has been on board for the last 5 seasons with excellent references
- A key location in the old port of Cannes
- Perfect family charter yacht
- Open to last minute and static charters at dock
Broker Feedback after MIPIM 2019 charter
“The MIPIM charter on INDULGENCE OF POOLE was a great success! I don’t have any written feedback from the clients but I was on the yacht a number of times over the two days and I spoke with the clients who were very happy. They loved the yacht, the food and thought the crew were fabulous! They were very happy and would love to do it again.
From my side, the yacht presents very well indeed for her age and it is clear that the owner really loves his yacht. Some 20 year old yachts can look very tired but this is not the case with INDULGENCE at all. She looks great.
Captain Yanko was a total pleasure to work with, a really lovely Captain! The Stewardess, I am sorry I forget her name was also superb! They had a lot of people onboard and the crew did an awesome job with the buffet dinner and the drinks party.
All in all, an excellent experience on INDULGENCE and I will not hesitate to book her again for static charters or summer cruising. She is a great little package at a good price!”