The 2021 Charter Yacht Society Boat Show was held November 3-6 at the Nanny Cay Resort and Marina in Tortola. This popular event included yacht inspections, themed cooking competitions, and seminars. Over 100 charter brokers attended the show. Although only 9 yachts attended physically this year, another 7 yachts and their crews attended virtually. The charter show winners are all great choices for your next BVI or Caribbean catamaran charter vacation.
Cocktails and Canapes Competition
- Tara Phelan, of 62-foot Privilege sailing catamaran ELYSIUM, won best canape. The runner place went to Chef Tyler Dawson of the new Privilege 64 BVI sailing catamaran SEGUNDO VIENTO.
- Captain Graham Gips from 44-foot Fountaine Pajot ALLENDE took home first place for best cocktail. Captain Jeff Nichols from 58-foot Fountaine Pajot PORT TO VINO was runner up.
- Additionally, Best Cocktail and Canape team award went to Chef Tara Phelan and Captain Matt Mullins of ELYSIUM.
BVI Yacht Show: Best In Show
- For the yachts, SEGUNDO VIENTO received first place and ALLENDE was runner up.
Share Our World Award
- Last but not least, the Addison SHARE OUR WORLD Award went to Captain Graham and Chef Kristiann Gips of BVI Catamaran ALLENDE.
BVI Charter show winners such as ALLENDE, ELYSIUM, SEGUNDO VIENTO, and PORT TO VINO are all fantastic crewed catamarans for your next British Virgin Islands private sailing holiday. Call CKIM Group at 321-777-1707 to book.