Catamaran yacht charter MUSE charters in the Caribbean during the winter months and the Western Mediterranean during the summer months.
- The number of cabins: 5.
- Cabin configuration: 1 double: 1 double + 1 single for 2 children (bunk beds), 2 double convertibles in twin, 1 double with Pullman for a baby.
- Quality bedding. Cosmetics MORABITO (bathroom).
- Bathroom in each cabin with shower space.
- Electric heads with a soft flush.
- Air-conditioned in each cabin and saloon.
- The number of guests: 10 adults + 2 children.
- View pictures of MUSE here.
- Semi-rigid tender with 75 HP, Laser dingy
- Other Water Toys: Water-skis adult and child, wakeboard, banana, towing ring, floating mattress, snorkel equip for up to 20 pax, floating mats
- HI-FI with inside and outside speakers.
- Saloon: plasma TV, DVD’s, CD’s, Wii station (12 games) 1 TV + DVD player + games station in each cabin.
- Air-conditioned, cellar wines, ice maker, espresso.
- Flybridge with solarium.
- Submarine lighting.
- Communications via high-speed internet in unlimited with laptop computer in each cabin. Satellite KVHV7 -VHF.
Captain Jean-Francois, born in North Brittany in France and has been sailing since childhood. He has sailed on various family boats, crossing the Channel often or heading south to visit the Spanish Islands. He has fully enjoyed the thousands of islands and coves of the whole Atlantic coast. Growing up racing and spending winters in Pornichet he became a sailing instructor for the “newcomer” sailors.
Constantly trying to improve his sailing knowledge, he has participated 7 times in the Cruise race “la Barquera”, in 2001 joined “la Grande Largue Presse Ocean”, in 2002 participated in the FIREMAN cup and the “SPI Quest France”. He has made 4 transatlantic crossings including one solo.
After 2 summer seasons in the Mediterranean Sea as a charter captain, specifically around Corsica and Greece, he decided in 2004 to change his life and sail in the sunny waters of the Caribbean.
Met his wife Dany Pratesi in the Caribbean and they settled in Martinique. Working together as a team on several charter boats, mostly catamarans such as Lagoon 570, Bahia 46, and Privilege 585 “MATIRA” and “TIPUTA” they are now proud to take over “MUSE”. Extremely professional and entirely dedicated to their guests, Jean-Francois and Dany are fully service orientated.
Charter on March, 24th – April 1st, 2012 on Tortola
Dear Jez, Caro, and Aurelia,
Thank you for making our stay onboard the Muse so enjoyable! We are so lucky to have you make us discover the BVI’s, its fascinating Islands and beautiful waters. Our family will long remember these holidays. We will remember, dear Jez, how calm and under control you always behave no matter how many times we change our plans… Your cuisine, dear Caro, is a trip around the world every day. For people like you, like us, who enjoy traveling, it is a great experience that we will never forget.
Charter on April 8th – 15th, 2012
Dear Caro and Jez,
We couldn’t have had a better trip with you! You anticipated our every need and desire. Any moment, the kids wanted to go wakeboarding, and you had the dinghy ready! You worked so hard, morning and night, and you always had a ready smile. Caro, you couldn’t have been more accommodating and attentive to our tastes! Your piece de résistance, the final sushi night, was true perfection. Thank you to you both for an extraordinary trip!!
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.