Saint Barthelemy is a French-speaking Caribbean island. The island is home to white-sand beaches and designer shops commonly called St. Barths. The capital city of Gustavia’s high-end restaurants and world-class shopping beckon celebrities and the rich and famous. But, there is something for everyone to enjoy on this beautiful island.
The island is worth visiting when sailing the Leeward Islands of St. Martin, Anguilla, and possibly St. Kitts and Nevis. Enjoy fine dining at the many top restaurants on St. Barths. Also, visit the supermarkets well-stocked with foods and wines from France.
St Barths: Luxury Yacht Charters
St Barths: Weather
St. Barths is generally temperate and dry, although the summer is warmer and rainier. The best months to visit the island are November through April when the trade winds blow, and the sun almost always shines.
Things to see and do
- Rent an ATV and explore the island.
- Beachcomb on Shell Beach. Be sure to wear shoes because the beach lives up to its name. Shells cover the sand.
- Take a submarine trip. A Yellow Submarine tour departs from Gustavia Harbour and will travel six feet beneath the surface.
- Explore historic Fort Karl. Here, you’ll have a perfect vantage point for spectacular views.
- Enjoy a gourmet dinner at the Eden Rock hotel.
- Visit Anse des Flamands on the North part of St Barths. Here you’ll find world-class hotels and vacation rentals.
- Go to St-Jean, a quaint village perfect for getting away from the crowds.
- Scuba dive exciting sights such as Pain de Sucre or Colombier Bay.
- Kitesurf. For lessons, visit 7th Heaven Kite Surf School.
Port of Gustavia: The port of Gustavia is highly active. Thousands of motor yachts and sailboats visit this famous harbor each year.
Colombier Bay: Pick up a mooring ball at Colombier Bay, located northwest of St. Barths. The secluded beach is at the bottom of a steep, rocky hill, and sailors call it one of the best anchoring spots in the Caribbean.
Please contact us at 1 (321) 777-1707 or complete our contact form to start planning your yacht charter vacation! It's never too early, or too late to inquire about your bespoke private yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.