Croatia Motor-Sailer CORSARIO is a fantastic choice for your Mediterranean sailing holiday. Cruise the islands and towns of Croatia in style and luxury.
Corsario is the Spanish word for a pirate. There is one common thing about Croatia Motor-Sailer CORSARIO and pirates: both are ready to take. As soon as you let your crew welcome you onboard, CORSARIO will start taking your breath with every meter of elegant interior and impressive exterior.
CORSARIO’s main deck is spacious and comfortable, with indoor and outdoor dining options. Modern furniture that creates a sense of elegance and aesthetically pleasing large windows makes for an attractive space inside!
The interior includes two lounge zones so that while the adults enjoy their favorite movie or socialize over drinks, the children play PlayStation in the second lounge area.
The large deck with CORSARIO flybridge has plenty of outdoor sunbathing space and a jacuzzi to make any day at sea seem like paradise! You can also take advantage when it’s not warm enough outside by trying out the onboard sauna.
Accommodations | Croatia Motor-Sailer CORSARIO
CORSARIO accommodates 12 guests in 6 beautifully decorated cabins. The VIP and Master cabin, with underfloor bathroom heating, provides an excellent atmosphere for those staying pre-season and post-season.
All rooms are equipped with all the safety features that allow for peace of mind while traveling. There is an intercom system, flat-screen TV, audio surround system, and mini bar. Each room has Wi-Fi access and room service.
Water Toys and Amenities
- Jet ski (Yamaha VX Cruiser HO (high output) 180HP
- In addition to assorted towable toys, CORSARIO also has relaxing floating mats.
- Water Skis
- SUP (3). Since there are three SUPs, you can paddle with your friends!
- PlayStation 4
To provide unlimited pleasure, perfection is the first requirement that needs to be fulfilled on all levels so we are especially proud of our 9 crew members assembled to ensure that your time spent on CORSARIO is treasured.
The local crew, with international experience in the yachting industry, incomparable knowledge of the sailing area, and respectable educational background led by Captain Ivan Rakuljic, are excited to spoil their first guests onboard. Moreover, CORSARIO’s energetic and enthusiastic crew is here to provide the extra mile, think ahead, and deliver impeccable service.
The Destination | Croatia
Here are a few itinerary Ideas for your Croatia Yacht Charter on CORSARIO. Also, see our Croatia page for more ideas.
Island Hopping and Beaches
Your entire yacht charter vacation can be spent traveling from one magnificent beach to another.
- Mljet. This is a must-see island for nature lovers. Snorkel, kayak, bicycle.
- Lastovo Island. Drop anchor and jump into the water. Explore the pristine coastline by kayak, or walk foot-print-free beaches.
- Vis. Stiniva beach on Vis is named one of the best beaches in Europe and one of Croatia’s hidden jewels. This small beach is hugged by cliffs, making it a truly private destination.
- Hvar. Hvar is a beach lover’s dream. Spend time on Malo Zarace, Pokonji Dol, Dubovica, and Jagodna beach.
- Brac. Relax on one of the most photographed beaches, Zlatni Rat.
History and Culture
Croatia is steeped in culture and history. You won’t have to look far to find interesting UNESCO World Heritage sites or dazzling architecture.
- Dubrovnik. Your charter may begin in Dubrovnik, so plan some time before or after to explore this “Pearl of the Adriatic.” It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a setting for the Game of Thrones show.
- Korcula. St Mark’s Cathedral, the city’s towers and remaining city walls, and the town museum are just a few places to soak up the island’s history.
- Vis. Take a hike on Mount Hum and visit Tito’s Cave, where the resistance leader hid during World War II.
Food and Wine
Everywhere you visit in Croatia will delight your inner foodie. Croatian cuisine is known for its variety. However, there are a few things that you must try while visiting.
- Black Risotto. Black risotto has a strong seafood flavor and smell, traditionally found in coastal areas.
- Peka. Peka is a cooking method rather than an ingredient. For preparation, a large metal baking dish with a bell-shaped dome lid is covered with hot coals to slowly cook ingredients like lamb, beef, and vegetables.
- Seafood. Coastal Croatia teems with seafood of all sorts, including oysters, fish, and octopus.
- Cobanac. Cobanac is a traditional meat stew prepared by slowly cooking all the ingredients for several hours in a large copper pot over an open fire.
- Wine. It’s no wonder the wines of Croatia are so amazing. After all, the country is just across the Adriatic Sea from Italy. The climate is ideal for making outstanding wine.
We will work with you to craft the best itinerary based on your interests and desires. Indeed, there are countless possibilities to explore on a Croatia Motor-Sailer CORSARIO!
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.