Greece Megayacht charter Zaliv-III is a 164ft (50m), semi-displacement aluminum yacht kept in immaculate condition. In fact, this stunning yacht has excellent charter references and a top-notch crew. She’s currently sailing Greece and the Mediterranean.
Zaliv-III accommodates 12 guests. First is the master cabin with a private office on the upper deck. In addition, there’s one full-beam VIP cabin with a private office on the main deck. Last but not least, two spacious double cabins and two twin cabins are on the lower deck. All cabins have ensuite facilities and chromo-therapy in the showers.
The Unique Greece Megayacht Charter Zaliv-III
ZALIV III has variable speeds from 12 knots up to 22 knots. A minimal yet tasteful interior makes this yacht unique and original. The luxurious materials and the soothing colors of her interiors enhance the sense of space. The top deck is also fitted with a large Jacuzzi and TV on the fly. Furthermore, Zaliv-III has been built with the most modern and comfortable equipment.
Zaliv-III’s Layout and Specifications
- One VIP cabin with a king-size bed
- Jacuzzi, shower, steam bath, walk-in closet
- An office area with two Pullman berths
- One master cabin with a king-size bed, his and her’s bathroom
- Jacuzzi, shower, and also steam bath & walk-in closet
- A private lounge area with an office, wine cellar, and also cigar humidifier
- A private deck area
- Spa room with a steam bath
- Two double cabins with a queen-size bed and also en-suite facilities (shower & steam bath)
- Two twin cabins with a Pullman berth and en-suite facilities too
- RGB LED Lighting in all baths/chromotherapy
- Safety deposit box in all staterooms
Spend the summer cruising the Greek Islands on Motor Yacht ZALIV III. Also available for charter out of Mykonos and Santorini. Weekly rates start at 195,000 Euros.
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.