Immerse yourself in the beauty of Greece aboard the Greek-Islands yacht charter AXIA. Experience the unparalleled beauty of Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini. The deck of this gorgeous yacht is the perfect place to soak up the warm Mediterranean sun.
Greek-Islands Yacht Charter AXIA
AXIA is a 123-foot gulet sailing yacht by the American shipyard Palmer Johnson. Palmer Johnson is an American shipyard with a storied history of crafting exceptional yachts. Established in 1918 by Hans Johnson and Herman Gmack in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin, Palmer Johnson has a reputation for producing high-quality vessels.
The Greek-islands yacht charter AXIA has wide, generous deck spaces and unrivaled outdoor living amenities. An East Mediterranean luxury yacht charter aboard this yacht offers the ultimate in relaxation and entertainment.
Sit back and talk about your day’s adventures in the comfortable family room/study. Make plans for tomorrow’s excursions in the main salon while enjoying a gourmet dinner prepared by your private chef. Outdoors, enjoy evening cocktails in the roomy cockpit, and watch the sunset.
AXIA accommodates 6 guests in 3 spacious staterooms. There is one master cabin with king king-size bed, dressing table, and large wardrobes. There are two additional twin cabins. All cabins feature ensuite bathrooms and showers.
Water Toys and Amenities
AXIA has an impressive array of excellent water sports toys and amenities for your enjoyment.
- Brig 5.80m RIB with Mercury 115hp Outboard
- Two Inflatable SUPs
- Inflatable two-person kayak with downwind sail
- The “Wing” and Banana (5-person)
- Wake Board and Knee Board
- Adult Slalom Water Skis and Child Water Skis
- Snorkel Equipment
- Beach BBQ Grill
Other Amenities aboard Greek-Islands Yacht Charter AXIA
- Flat Screen TVs in all cabins and study with DVD and iPod hook-up
- Server with over 700 movies and TV series
- Sea-Tel TV
- Sky & Apple TV
- Large pull-down screen and projector in the cockpit
A dedicated and professional crew of 6 is at your service. We introduce the captain and chef below.
Captain John Van Der Straaten grew up in Cape Town, South Africa. In his 20s, he worked for a time as a boat builder and studied computer systems programming and design. However, his passion was sailing, and he made it his career.
He has 20 years of experience as a captain in ocean passage making, racing, cruising, and chartering. He has cruised the South African coast, the Indian Ocean, the Caribbean, the US East Coast, the UK, and the Mediterranean.
As Captain of AXIA, the safety of the yacht and everyone on board is John’s first priority. He plans your itinerary and manages all departments, ensuring everything runs smoothly and your holiday is relaxing, fun, and memorable.
Chef Jude Lister is from the UK and has an education in Art, Film, and Literature. She has been working in the yachting industry for almost 20 years. Jude strives to tantalize with healthy and tasty modern takes on classic Mediterranean, French, and Asian cuisines. He loves baking and is happy to cater to all your gastronomic requirements.
Greek-Islands Yacht Charter AXIA | REVIEWS
AXIA received Great Reviews from the Newport Charter Show:
- “Exceptional food, exceptional yacht, and extremely congenial group….what more could a good broker ask for….perfection!”
- “I loved the whole experience on board. Brigid’s exquisite food and her choice of wines to complement each course was amazing. AXIA is a beautiful yacht.”
- “The food was outstanding! The pairing of wines was unexpected and definitely was a wow factor. The whole manner of service and ambiance onboard AXIA was 5 Stars! ++”
With so many features and great reviews, you’ll want to book your luxury yacht charter aboard AXIA today!
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.