Immerse yourself in the beauty of Greece aboard the Greek-Islands yacht charter AXIA. Experience the unparalleled beauty of Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini. The deck of this gorgeous yacht is the perfect place to soak up the warm Mediterranean sun.
The Yacht: AXIA
AXIA, a 123-foot gulet sailing yacht by the American shipyard Palmer Johnson, has wide, generous deck spaces and unrivaled outdoor living amenities. An East Mediterranean luxury yacht charter aboard this yacht offers the ultimate in relaxation and entertainment.
Sit back and talk about your day’s adventures in the comfortable family room/study. In the main salon, make plans for tomorrow’s excursions while enjoying a gourmet dinner prepared by your private chef. Outdoors, enjoy evening cocktails in the roomy cockpit and watch the sunset.
AXIA accommodates 6 guests in 3 staterooms. There is one master cabin with king size bed, dressing table, and spacious wardrobes. There are two additional twin cabins. All cabins feature ensuite bathrooms and showers.
Water Toys and Amenities
AXIA has an impressive array of excellent water toys and amenities for your enjoyment.
- Brig 5.80m RIB with Mercury 115hp Outboard
- Two Inflatable SUPs
- Inflatable two-person kayak with downwind sail
- The “Wing” and Banana (5-person)
- Wake Board and Knee Board
- Adult Slalom Water Skis and Child Water Skis
- Snorkel Equipment
- Beach BBQ Grill
- Flat Screen TVs in all cabins and study with DVD and iPod hook-up
- Server with over 700 movies and TV series
- Sea-Tel TV
- Sky & Apple TV
- Large pull-down screen and projector in the cockpit
A dedicated and professional crew of 6 is at your service. The captain and chef are highlighted below.
Captain John Van Der Straaten grew up in Cape Town, South Africa. In his 20s he worked for a time for a boat builder and studied computer systems programming and design, but his passion was sailing and he made it his career. He has 20 years of experience as a captain in ocean passage making, racing, cruising, and chartering. He has cruised the South African coast and the Indian Ocean, Caribbean, US East coast, UK, and the Mediterranean.
As Captain on AXIA, the safety of the yacht and everyone on board is John’s first priority. He plans your itinerary and manages all departments, ensuring that everything runs smoothly and that your holiday is relaxing, fun, and above all, memorable.
Chef Jude Lister is from the UK and has an education in Art, Film, and Literature. She has been working in the yachting industry for almost 20 years. Jude strives to tantalize with healthy and tasty modern takes on classic Mediterranean, French and Asian cuisines, loves baking, and is happy to cater to all your gastronomic requirements.
S/Y AXIA | REVIEWS
AXIA received Great Reviews from the Newport Charter Show:
- “Exceptional food, exceptional yacht, and extremely congenial group….what more could a good broker ask for….perfection!”
- “I loved the whole experience on board. The friendliness of the Captain and Crew was only outdone by Brigid’s exquisite food. Her choice of wines to complement each course was amazing. I think AXIA is properly priced and hope that I can find the right client to book her. She is a beautiful yacht.”
- “The food was outstanding! The pairing of wines was unexpected and definitely was a wow factor. The whole manner of service and ambiance onboard AXIA was 5 Stars! ++”
CONTACT US at 321-777-1707 to book a Greek-Islands yacht charter aboard AXIA
Please contact us at 1 (321) 777-1707 or complete our contact form to start planning your yacht charter vacation! It's never too early, or too late to inquire about your bespoke private yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.