Lagoon Catamarans have worked with some of the sailing industry’s top designers since their beginning in 1984. The company was famous for their single-hull and multihull off-shore racing boats as well as their trimarans.
Naval architects VPLP (Marc Van Peteghem-Vincent Lauriot Prevost) first designed the Lagoon 55. Inspired by this first design, the Lagoon 47, Lagoon 57, and Lagoon 67 soon followed. The success of these models led to Lagoon Catamarans designing two models specifically for luxury yacht charter cruising. They are the Lagoon 37 and Lagoon 42.
Lagoon Catamaran charters are now part of CNB, a company specializing in luxury yachts of all varieties. Lagoon stays committed to providing designs that appeal greatly not only to charter guests who appreciate their aesthetic design but also to seasoned sailors who enjoy the ease of maneuverability. As proof of this, Sail Magazine honored Lagoon Catamarans by naming their Lagoon 39 a 2014 “Best Boat”. In addition, Lagoon Catamarans made news as the Lagoon 440 won at the Catamarans Cup in Athens in 2013.
Lagoon Catamarans | New Design
The release of the redesigned Lagoon 52 included many sailing improvements, but it’s the redesign of the interior that first captures the yacht charter guests’ attention. “Our main objective has been to improve the use of space, providing sober, bright, and comfortable living spaces, to suggest the ‘just like home’ feeling for the owner and the guests on board. The use of continuous horizontal lines without interruption gives the interior more fluent and harmonious open spaces.” (Cata-Lagoon, Brochure Lagoon 52) Lagoon achieves this goal through the open saloon design and fixed hull windows.
With consideration of the yacht charter guest in mind, Lagoon also added a new layout available for their Lagoon 39. It now offers a 4 double cabin, 4 washroom layout which was previously unheard of in a 39’ catamaran. In addition to the interior advancements, Lagoon also moved the mast further aft in an effort to reduce pitching and effort while offering more downwind sailing options (Yachting World, Nov. 2013).
For this attention to detail and design, Lagoon Catamarans are very popular among luxury charter yachts, as these boats demonstrate:
Lagoon Catamaran Charters | Featured Yachts
- Bagheera – Bagheera, Avalon’s owner has upgraded her yacht and we are very pleased to introduce Bagheera. This is a new version of the Lagoon 620, called the “Essence” line. Launched in 2018, she represents some of the latest achievements in charter catamaran design from Lagoon. You and your guests will enjoy five spacious queen-berth guest suites. In addition, there’s an open-air saloon with a nearly 360-degree view on the wide fly-bridge. Bagheera is floating elegance, with superior style, and utility.
- Azulia is a newly launched Lagoon 52 chartering in the Spanish, US, and the British Virgin Islands. Each of the four suites features a queen-size bed and a private ensuite bathroom and shower. You can enjoy the sun on the foredeck and trampolines. Or, take in a cool breeze on the covered flybridge or spacious cockpit. The friendly crew will be happy to teach you and your family how to sail. If you prefer, simply enjoy your vacation at your own pace. In addition, this luxury catamaran is perfect for surfers as the crew knows just the right spots!
- Tell Star is a Lagoon 620 Catamaran equipped for you to indulge in the warm tropics in the winter or New England in the summer. Upper, cockpit, and bow seating provide extra comfort and enjoyment. The yacht accommodates up to 8 passengers in 4 ensuite staterooms.
Lagoon Catamaran Charters | Greece examples
- Okeanos is a state-of-the-art Lagoon 450 available for charter in the West Mediterranean, Naples, and Sicily. Featuring a 360-degree panoramic view from the saloon, soak in the breath-taking scenery while cruising aboard this spacious crewed catamaran. Okeanos comfortably accommodates eight guests in four double bed suites, all with private ensuites.
- Idea!, a luxurious Lagoon 52, is the perfect way to explore Greece and the Mediterranean. Idea! Hosts 10 guests in its five cabins exquisitely appointed and all with their own private ensuite. This crewed charter catamaran has several water toys. It is outfitted with underwater lights so you can enjoy the water day and night. Relax and warm your shoulders on the flybridge or trampolines or enjoy a cocktail al fresco in the shaded cockpit. The modern interior is fully air-conditioned throughout and has plenty of natural light.
To learn more about Lagoon catamaran charters, contact CKIM Group at 321-777-1707.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.
Please contact us at 1 (321) 777-1707 or complete our contact form to start planning your yacht charter vacation! It's never too early, or too late to inquire about your bespoke private yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.