Split Yacht Charter
Split is the second-largest city in Croatia and the largest port city on the Adriatic. It was founded by Roman Emperor Diocletian approximately 1700 years ago. Diocletian built a magnificent waterside palace here, and today it is a UNESCO World Heritage Site as well as the heart of the city. Don’t delay, start planning your Split yacht charter today.
Split is an ideal departure port for your Croatia Yacht Charter. The city offers excellent options for sightseeing, dining, drinking, and nightlife. Above all, it is the gateway to the islands of Central Dalmatia. Sailing itineraries can be Split to Split, Split to Dubrovnik, or the reverse. Or you might cruise north to the Kornati Islands.
Split | Things to see and do
- Explore Split’s car-free Old Town, centering on Diocletian’s Palace, the Roman Peristil, and the Cathedral.
- Stroll along the Riva, Split’s bustling waterfront boardwalk, with cafes, restaurants, and majestic sea views.
- Browse stalls at the pazar (open-air green market) and peškarija (fish market), where locals meet to shop and chatter.
- Climb to Marijan, a lush park forest on a protected rocky peninsula.
- Visit the Meštrović Gallery to learn about Croatia’s best-loved 20th-century sculptor.
- Dine on classic Dalmatian seafood at Konoba Varos or Konoba Fetivi.
- Finally, before leaving, rub the toe of Gregory of Nin (an imposing bronze statue) for good luck.
ACI Marina Split. This 318-berth marina offers beautiful views of Split and Diocletian’s Palace. Amenities include laundry, bathrooms, an ATM, and free Wi-Fi. There’s also a grocery store and a restaurant. The Old Town is a 10-minute walk from the marina.
Marina Kastela has 420 berths as well as a restaurant, swimming pool, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, bar and restaurant, grocery store, and laundry facilities. It lies 10 miles west of Split, and just 4 miles from Split airport.
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.