Bar Harbor Yacht Charter
A Bar Harbor yacht charter takes you to the best-known town on Mount Desert Island. Here, you can easily access the nearby forests, shores, mountains, and cliffs of Acadia National Park.
Bar Harbor: Places to see
- Downtown. Explore a variety of shops, restaurants, and quaint taverns.
- Walk along the picturesque Shore Path. This historic path begins near the town pier and Agamont Park and continues for about 1/2 a mile along the town’s eastern shore.
- Visit Bar Island, directly north of the town pier. This island is accessible by foot at low tide.
- Step out on the hiking trails in Acadia National Park. Choose from over 120 miles of trails ranging from easy to difficult.
Bar Harbor: Things to do
- Take the kids to Diver Ed’s Dive-in Theater, an entertaining marine education boat cruise.
- Eat locally harvested lobster at Rose Eden Lobster, The Travelin Lobster, or C-Ray Lobster. For breakfast, try 2 Cats Restaurant, where you will find everything from pancakes to omelets to tofu scramble.
- See The Great Maine Lumberjack Show with ax throwing, log rolling, pole climbing, and more!
- Take a tour and slurp some oysters at Glidden Point Oyster Farm. Glidden Point Oyster Farm is one of Maine’s premier oyster producers!
- See the island from above. Scenic Flights of Acadia offers standard, customized, or specialized photography flights.
- Book a full or half-day fishing adventure with Eagle Mountain Guide Service.
- After hiking, relax and rejuvenate with a massage or facial at Tree of Life Day Spa. Or, take a yoga or fitness class at Destination Health.
Bar Harbor summers are pleasant; the winters are freezing, wet, and windy, and it is partly cloudy year-round. Despite the cold winters, the rest of the year is pretty comfortable. The temperature typically varies from 16°F to 73°F and is rarely below 1°F or above 81°F.
The Harborside Hotel, Spa & Marina is one of the only Bar Harbor resorts with a marina. Just minutes from Acadia National Park, this downtown marina features floating docks that can accommodate vessels from 25 to 200 feet long. Marina services include 50, 100, and 200 AMP 3-phase shore power, fresh water hook-up, trash service, diesel fuel, and a shore path to the Bar Island Hike.
Marina guests have full access to the hotel’s amenities, including an oceanfront heated pool and hot tub, poolside dining at Splash Pool Bar, concierge service, and authentic Italian Dining at La Bella Vita. The business center has a fax/delivery service and Wi-Fi access in the lobby. In addition, there are three clay oceanside tennis courts, dining at the two-story pool house, a fitness center, and a spa.
Luxury Yacht Charters will arrange your private Bar Harbor yacht charter Vacation. Enjoy the wonders of the Maine Coastline!
Please contact us at 1 (321) 777-1707 or complete our contact form to start planning your yacht charter vacation! It's never too early, or too late to inquire about your bespoke private yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.