Nantucket Yacht Charter
Nantucket is an island about 30 miles by ferry south of Cape Cod in the U.S. state of Massachusetts. Together with the small islands of Tuckernuck and Muskeget, constitutes this charming town. Add Nantucket to your New England Yacht Charter itinerary.
If you’re wondering about the weather during your yacht charter in this town, here are some facts to help you plan your vacation. Summers are comfortable, humid, and windy; the winters are very cold, wet, and extremely windy. It is partly cloudy year-round. Over the year, the temperature typically varies from 26°F to 75°F and is rarely below 14°F or above 81°F.
Nantucket Yacht Charter | Places to see
A sailboat ride is a perfect way to explore everything Nantucket offers. If you’re looking for adventure, here are some of the best places to visit on your next Nantucket yacht charter.
- Stroll through the Sconsett Bluff Walk. This footpath has scenic sea and land views. It runs through the backyards of homes along the bluff.
- Lily Pond park is a lovely outdoor green space. Close to downtown, this park is a lovely spot to enjoy nature. Most of the park is a wetland, which provides valuable habitat for many plants and animals.
- Spend a day at the shore. Jetties Beach and Madaket Beach are famous, and both are good spots to watch the sunset.
Things to do
- Visit the Jethro Coffin House – the oldest house on Nantucket.
- See The Whaling Museum. Learn about the history of whaling and find out about the legend behind Moby Dick.
- Enjoy delicious craft cocktails and tapas at The Nautilus.
- Savor an award-winning treat at Sweet Inspirations of Nantucket.
- Ride a bike through the cobblestone streets.
- Wander through the Nantucket Historic District. This charming downtown area has some of the island’s best shopping and dining options.
Nantucket Yacht Charter Marinas
Nantucket Boat Basin. Pet-friendly marina offering grills, swimming, jet-skiing, paddleboards and kayaks, and waste disposal. The fuel dock includes gas, diesel, pump-out, oil, and ice: slip-side cable television service, easy access to potable water, coin-operated laundry, and free Wi-Fi. Power ranges from 30 amp, 50 amp, 100 amp single-phase service, 100 amp three-phase service, and 480v power.
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.