Massachusetts Yacht Charter
Massachusetts is one of America’s original 13 colonies. The city of Boston is the capital. It borders the Atlantic Ocean to the east, the states of Connecticut and Rhode Island to the south, New Hampshire and Vermont to the north, and New York to the west. Include Massachusetts as part of your New England Yacht Charter itinerary.
Boston | Harbor Highlights and Adventures
Explore Cape Cod on a Luxury Yacht Charter Adventure
Martha’s Vineyard | Timeless Island Beauty
Nantucket Yacht Charter
Every region, from the Berkshires to Cape Cod, offers memorable adventures for both young and old. Plan a getaway to Boston's cultural and historical sites or enjoy this beautiful waterfront.
Massachusetts Office of Travel and Tourism
10 Park Plaza, Suite 4510
Boston, MA 02116
Massachusetts has a mainly humid continental climate. The summers are warm. Winters are cold and snowy. Average high temperatures in July are above 80 °F, and overnight lows are above 60 °F.
The state is prone to nor'easters and severe winter storms. Thunderstorms are common in the summer.
Massachusetts | Places to see
- Take the Island Queen ferry to Martha's Vineyard. If you have a bike, bring it on board!
- If you're in Boston, stroll along the Rose Kennedy Greenway. This 1.5-mile-long park curves through the heart of Boston. You'll find restaurants, trendy food trucks, beautiful gardens, and a carousel.
- The USS Constitution, nicknamed "Old Ironsides." Docked at the Charlestown Navy Yard in Boston, this ship is the oldest commissioned warship in the world.
- For an obscure yet interesting afternoon, visit the Paper House in Rockport. This 80-year-old house is built out of newspapers.
Massachusetts | Things to do
- Go fishing. Massachusetts has numerous saltwater and freshwater fishing spots.
- Camp at one of the state's 15 national parks.
- Cheer on the Red Sox at historic Fenway Park. If it isn't baseball season, you can still tour the grounds.
- Relax on fabulous beaches. Choose from various beaches, from 15 saltwater ocean beaches to more than 50 inland, fresh-water beaches.
Constitution Marina in Boston, Danversport Marina in Danvers, and Newburyport Marina in Newbury.
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.