Boston, the capital and largest city in Massachusetts, has a well-known sailing history. It was the location of several key events of the American Revolution, such as the Boston Massacre, the Boston Tea Party, the Battle of Bunker Hill, and the Siege of Boston.
Boston could be a stop sailing from Newport to Maine. Also, full-day, half-day, and evening yacht charters are available in Boston Harbor.
Places to see
- Visit the Paul Revere House. Built around 1680, this was the colonial home of American patriot Paul Revere during the American Revolution.
- Explore Faneuil Hall, a marketplace and meeting hall located near the waterfront.
Things to do
- First, take a walking tour to get a feel for the city. Afterward, stop by a Lincoln Tavern and Restaurant for a bite.
- Next, walk the Freedom Trail to learn about early American History.
- Spend an afternoon or an entire day at the Museum of Fine Arts.
- Enjoy traditional fried clams at Woodman’s Restaurant.
Here, the summers are warm, the winters are frigid and wet, and it is partly cloudy year-round. Over the year, the temperature typically varies from 23°F to 82°F and is rarely below 9°F or above 91°F.
Boston Waterboat Marina has security gate card access, laundry, showers, Wi-Fi, ice, water, trash disposal, an area resource guide, mail and package hold, fuel assistance, electricity (including 100 amp three-phase), pump-out services, and dive services.
Constitution Marina offers general repair, Wi-Fi, cable TV, floating docks, security, hotel, ice, laundry, free pump-outs, bathrooms and showers, a swimming pool, and barbeque grills. There are many restaurants nearby as well as medical facilities within two miles.
Boston Harbor Shipyard and Marina offer quality, protected dockage for 180 deep water slips, a fuel dock, and a fitness center. Additionally, the marina provides free Wi-Fi, a boater’s lounge, a bathroom and showers, laundry facilities, free parking, 24-hour security, a restaurant, fuel dock with gas, diesel, oil, additives, ice, soda, bait, and tackle.
Please contact us at 1 (321) 777-1707 or complete our contact form to start planning your yacht charter vacation! It's never too early, or too late to inquire about your bespoke private yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.