Newport Yacht Charter
Experience the rich culture of New England on your Newport Yacht Charter. Sail from Newport to the pristine island of Nantucket, Block Island, and Hyannis, MA.
This city is famous not only for mansions but also for America’s Cup yacht race, the Cliff Walk, authentic Colonial buildings, and its jazz and folk festivals.
The summers are warm; the winters are freezing and windy. It is partly cloudy year-round. The temperature typically varies from 24°F to 79°F and is rarely below 11°F or above 86°F.
Places to See in Newport
- Visit the Herreshoff Marine Museum. Besides the yachts and models, the Museum has cataloged and displayed hundreds of artifacts and memorabilia significant to the Herreshoff legacy.
- Newport is rich in yachting history. Newport Harbor was the home of the American’s Cup from 1930 to 1983. To find out more, visit the Newport Museum of Yachting.
- Newport Mansions
- Rough Point Museum Tour
- Audrain Car Museum
- Tennis Hall of Fame
- Fort Adams State Park
- Newport Vineyards
- Cliff Walk
- Newport Museum of Yachting / IYRS School of Technology & Trades
- Gurney’s Resort (Marina and Restaurant) Newport
- Museum of Newport History
- Touro Synagogue – the oldest Synagogue in the United States
Things to Do on your Newport Yacht Charter
- See Newport from a different perspective on a Cliff Walk. You’ll see the shoreline’s natural beauty and mansions from the gilded age. Enjoy lunch or dinner with a captivating view of First Beach at the Chanler.
- Relax with a hydrotherapy treatment at Bodhi Spa. In addition to hydrotherapy, Bodhi Spa offers massages, facials, body treatments, and more.
- Raise a glass at Newport Vineyards.
- Step back to a gilded-age mansion such as The Breakers, The Elms, Marble House, and Rosecliff.
- Spend the day exploring Bowen’s Wharf, a lively waterfront area.
- Enjoy a private boat tour in Newport Harbor and Narragansett Bay.
- Pick Strawberries and Sunflowers, and shop for fresh local groceries at Sweet Berry Farm.
- Fly Kites, take in the views, and picnic at Brenton State Park
- Luxury Picnics
- Rent Mopeds/Scooters and cruise around the famous Ocean Drive
- Lunch or dinner at Safari Room
- Dine. Enjoy breakfast, lunch, or dinner at Castle Hill Inn (drinks on The Lawn are highly recommended)
- Go to the beach. Famous beaches include: First Beach, Second Beach/Surfer’s End, Reject’s Beach/Bailey’s Beach (located on the route of the Cliff Walk), and Mackeral Cove Beach.
- Newport Jazz Festival 2023
- Newport Folk Festival 2023
- Newport Marina – Lee’s Wharf offers floating docks with composite decking and can accommodate vessels up to 140 feet. Amenities include a swimming pool, showers/laundry, wireless internet/cable TV, and an outdoor lounge area.
- Newport Yachting Center has 180-foot floating finger piers, fuel, and on-site boat repair service. In addition, there’s 24-hour security, accommodations for mega yachts, concierge service, and a pump-out facility.
- Safe Harbor Newport Shipyard Have lunch at Belle’s. The NPT Shipyard is an excellent embarkation/disembarkation location (parking is available across the street at the Visitor and Travel Center).
- Goat Island Marina
- Newport Yachting Center
- 41 North. Have lunch, dinner, or drinks at The Grill, Christie’s, or the Oval Bar & Lounge.
- Brown & Howard Wharf Marina
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.