Newport Yacht Charter | History and Beauty
Experience the rich culture of New England on your Newport Yacht Charter. Take a private yacht vacation and cruise the waters around Rhode Island. Visit Nantucket, Block Island, and Hyannis, MA.
You can visit some of the well-known historic mansions in Newport. It is also known for The America’s Cup yacht race, the Cliff Walk, colonial architecture, and vibrant jazz and folk festivals.
The summers are warm; the winters are freezing and windy. It is partly cloudy year-round. The temperature typically varies from 24°F to 79°F and is rarely below 11°F or above 86°F.
Places to See in Newport
- Visit the Herreshoff Marine Museum. The Museum has cataloged and displayed hundreds of artifacts and memorabilia significant to the Herreshoff legacy.
- Newport is rich in yachting history. Newport Harbor was the home of the American’s Cup from 1930 to 1983. To find out more, visit the Newport Museum of Yachting.
- Newport Mansions
- Rough Point Museum Tour
- Audrain Car Museum
- Tennis Hall of Fame
- Fort Adams State Park
- Newport Vineyards
- Cliff Walk
- Newport Museum of Yachting / IYRS School of Technology & Trades
- Gurney’s Resort (Marina and Restaurant) Newport
- Museum of Newport History
- Touro Synagogue – the oldest Synagogue in the United States
Things to Do on your Newport Yacht Charter
- See Newport from a different perspective on a Cliff Walk. You’ll see the shoreline’s natural beauty and mansions from the Gilded Age. Enjoy lunch or dinner with a captivating view of First Beach at the Chanler.
- Relax with a hydrotherapy treatment at Bodhi Spa. In addition to hydrotherapy, Bodhi Spa offers massages, facials, body treatments, and more.
- Raise a glass at Newport Vineyards.
- Step back to a gilded-age mansion such as The Breakers, The Elms, Marble House, and Rosecliff.
- Spend the day exploring Bowen’s Wharf, a lively waterfront area.
- Enjoy a private boat tour in Newport Harbor and Narragansett Bay.
- Pick Strawberries and Sunflowers, and shop for fresh local groceries at Sweet Berry Farm.
- Fly Kites, take in the views, and picnic at Brenton State Park.
- Luxury Picnics
- Rent Mopeds/Scooters and cruise around the famous Ocean Drive
- Lunch or dinner at Safari Room
- Dine. Enjoy breakfast, lunch, or dinner at Castle Hill Inn (drinks on The Lawn are highly recommended)
- Go to the beach.
- Newport Jazz Festival 2023
- Newport Folk Festival 2023
- Newport Marina – Lee’s Wharf offers floating docks with composite decking and can accommodate vessels up to 140 feet. Amenities include a swimming pool, showers/laundry, wireless internet/cable TV, and an outdoor lounge.
- Newport Yachting Center has 180-foot floating finger piers, fuel, and on-site boat repair service. In addition, there’s 24-hour security, accommodations for mega yachts, concierge service, and a pump-out facility.
- Safe Harbor Newport Shipyard Have lunch at Belle’s. The NPT Shipyard is an excellent embarkation/disembarkation location.
- Goat Island Marina
- Newport Yachting Center
- 41 North. Have lunch, dinner, or drinks at The Grill, Christie’s, or the Oval Bar & Lounge.
- Brown & Howard Wharf Marina
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.