New York City
New York City is the most densely populated city in the United States. It comprises five boroughs—Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, the Bronx, and Staten Island. Discover all this vibrant city has to offer on a New York or NYC to NYC charter itinerary.
In New York City, the summers are warm and humid. The winters are freezing and windy. The temperature typically varies from 28°F to 85°F. It is rarely below 14°F or above 92°F.
New York City | Places to see
- Visit one or more of the most famous sights. Examples are the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, One World Trade Center, Broadway, and Times Square.
- Spend an afternoon at museums such as The Museum of Modern Art, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, the American Museum of Natural History, and The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum.
New York City | Things to do
- Dine at a countless number of unique restaurants. For example, try Vietnamese Obao, Mexican Blue Maiz, or Indian Spice Symphony. For more traditional fare, go to Royal 35 Steakhouse for steak, Aqua Grill for seafood, or Dinosaur Bar-B-Que for American bar-b-que. Stop by Pearl Oyster Bar for fresh oysters. Interestingly, Oysters were so popular in New York in the 19th century that the shells were used to pave Pearl Street.
- Shop. There’s a huge variety of world-renowned department stores, boutique shops, high-fashion, and outlet centers.
- Spend a day at the South Street Seaport.
- Enjoy a performance at Lincoln Center. This 16.3-acre complex of buildings in Lincoln Square has indoor and outdoor facilities.
- Discover the city’s outstanding architecture on a walking tour.
- Take the kids to the Intrepid Sea Air and Space Museum.
- ONE°15 Brooklyn Marina is in the heart of Brooklyn Bridge Park. It features stunning views of the Manhattan skyline. The marina offers over 100 slips for boats up to 200 feet. Additionally, amenities include water, marine-grade power, vessel maintenance assistance, pump-out facilities, 24-hour security, and gated access.
- Mansion Marina Staten Island has gas and diesel fuels, 217 slips, electricity, cable television, Wi-Fi, restrooms, and showers.
- North Cove Marina at Brookfield Place has 32 slips, including eight mega yacht berths, concierge services, on-site shopping and dining, Wi-Fi, trash removal, and nearby laundry services.
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.