Sag Harbor Yacht Charters
Sag Harbor is a must-see on one of the Sag Harbor yacht charters. An area that is rich in history, culture, and small-town charm. This town is mentioned in the famous novel by Herman Melville, Moby Dick. Sag Harbor is not to be missed when visiting harbors along the New England coast.
Places to see
- Visit Sag Harbor Whaling Museum, a certified National Treasure listed on the National Register of Historic Places. This museum is dedicated to the town’s past as a prosperous whaling port.
- Immerse yourself in nature at Elizabeth A. Morton National Wildlife Refuge, a 187-acre peninsula on Noyack and Little Peconic Bay.
- Old Whaler’s Church.
Things to do
- Shop at The Wharf Shop, a traditional toy store. Or, try The Shopping Cove for upscale clothing and art.
- See a show at the Bay Street Theatre, a not-for-profit professional theater and community cultural center.
- Savor a locally inspired American meal at Page 63 on Main. Or, try The Dock House, a quaint spot on the harbor offering chowder, lobster, and fried seafood platters. For upscale Tuscan fare, try DOPO La Spiaggia.
- Go fishing.
Sag Harbor Yacht Charters | Climate
The summers are warm and humid. The winters are very cold, wet, and windy. It is partly cloudy year-round. Over the year, the temperature typically varies from 26°F to 79°F and is rarely below 14°F or above 85°F.
- Malloy’s Waterfront Marina: Amenities include water, electrical, floating docks, ice, medical facilities within 5 miles, restrooms, showers, and Wi-Fi.
- Sag Harbor Village Marina: Offers restrooms, showers, 30/50/100/480v amp electric (100 and 480v new in 2020), and water. There is free pump-out boat service and WiFi. A boat ramp and dinghy dock. All the docks are steps from many restaurants and shops.
- Sag Harbor Yacht Club: Transient dockage is available to all visiting yachtsmen. The Yacht Club is within walking distance of Sag Harbor Village shops and restaurants.
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.