Virgin-Islands Half-Board charter pricing option provides the opportunity to experience some dinners and lunches ashore. Visit Lovango for lunch or dinner or the floating pizza boat or one of Cruz Bay’s many restaurants.
Happy (almost) Spring!
After such a long, rough winter for many of you, this vernal equinox cannot come too quickly!
Time to defrost and escape to the Virgin Islands with “Victoria’s” HALF-BOARD pricing option.
Enjoy an 8 day/ 7-night yacht charter vacation to the Virgin Islands
56ft Sailing Catamaran “Victoria”
Sample Virgin-Islands HALF-BOARD Charter Pricing Option
- $14,400 for six guests ($2400 per person) which is a $1600 savings!
- $12,600 for four guests ($3150 per person) which is a $1400 savings!
- $10,800 for two guests ($5400 per person) which is a $1200 savings!
- Not valid with any other offer. Not valid for Christmas, New Years or Easter week.
Includes 3 lunches and 3 dinners ashore (the rest of your meals are all on-board). The average lunch ashore with a drink or two costs about $50 per couple. The average dinner with a drink or two, $100 per couple
Sample Virgin Islands yacht charter Itinerary
(based on a late afternoon arrival):
- Board at American Yacht Harbor, Red Hook
- Dinner aboard at Christmas Cove, Great St James
- Sail to West End, Tortola for customs and shopping. Lunch aboard.
- Sail to the Bight, Norman Island for dinner, dancing and debauchery ashore at the Willy T, floating bar and restaurant.
- Snorkel the Caves and Indians or hike on Norman Island. Sail to Salt Island for lunch aboard, and a hike around the salt pond.
- Sail to Cooper Island for snorkeling and water sports. Dinner aboard.
- Sail to the Baths for snorkeling and exploration of the rock formations. Enjoy lunch ashore at the Top O’ the Baths.
- Sail to North Sound, Virgin Gorda. Spend the night at the dock (optional, our expense)
- and see the Michael Beans Show with dinner ashore at Leverick Bay.
- Sail to Scrub Island for another night at the dock (our expense) to enjoy the resort’s pools, gym, and walking trails.
- Have lunch at the poolside restaurant.
- Relax with dinner aboard at the dock and an after-dinner stroll.
- Sail to Sandy Spit. Spend the day playing on the beach and snorkeling the reef and have lunch aboard.
- Sail to Great Harbor, Jost Van Dyke. Go ashore for dinner and dancing at Foxy’s.
- Dingy around to White Bay to bask on the spectacular beach and have lunch ashore at Soggy Dollar Bar (we recommend the Flying Fish sandwich!).
- Sail to Lovango Cay for snorkeling and dinner aboard.
- Sail to Cruz Bay, St John for customs and shopping. Lunch aboard.
- Drop off American Yacht Harbor
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.