The 2014 Antigua Yacht-Show Chef Competition was a great success. Some 30 talented chefs participated in the 15th Annual Chef Competition. The competing chefs were to prepare a 3-course “Gluten-Free” gourmet Caribbean dinner……And the winners are:
Yachts up to 100ft
- 1st Place: Yacht Lush Chef Sibylla Beebe
- 2nd Place: Yacht Alathea Chef Audrey Harper
- 3rd Place: Yacht Windcrest Chef Sarah Manning
- Table Setting: 1st Place went to Chleo Vagg of yacht Lush
- 2nd place: Corina Istrate of yacht Soleado
- 1st Place: Yacht Sweet Escape Chef Kyd Lyne
- 2nd Place: Yacht State of Grace Chef Michael Hobins
- 3rd Place: Yacht Andromeda Le Dea Chef Ryan Craig
- Table Setting: 1st Place: Amy Cook of yacht Sweet Escape
- 2nd Place: Estee Steyn of yacht Capricorn
160ft and over
1st Place: Yacht Icon Chef Craig Stevens
2nd Place: Yacht Deniki Chef Garath Alder
3rd Place: Yacht Aquavita Chef Shannon Bates
Table Setting: 1st Place: Nadine Coronado of yacht Aquavita
2nd Place: 2nd Place: Valve Saarma of yacht Nero
We are wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a very happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year!
Related Article: ACYS Diageo World Class Yachting Cocktail Competition
Related Article: Antigua Charter Yacht Show 2013 Culinary Contest Winners
Contact us to learn more about the Antigua Charter Yacht Show 2014 or book your yacht charter vacation in Antigua.
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.