Antigua Power Catamaran Charter
Antigua is a beautiful Caribbean island with endless possibilities for exploration. One of the best ways to experience this gorgeous island is on a power catamaran. An Antigua power catamaran charter is a fast and comfortable way to explore the island and its many anchorages.
Why Choose a Power Catamaran?
Undoubtedly, power catamarans are becoming increasingly popular, and with good reason. These yachts are modern, thoughtfully designed, and have experienced crews who know the cruising grounds.
A power catamaran is very spacious both inside and outside. This yacht provides a smooth, fast voyage between destinations. Moreover, with its shallow draft, a power catamaran can enter places other motor yachts cannot. You can get closer to the shore or beach and small bays.
Why Antigua for Your Power Catamaran Charter?
If your vision of paradise includes white sandy beaches, brilliant blue water, and swaying palm trees, then Antigua is the ideal destination for your Power Catamaran Charter. You’ll have plenty to do and see with 365 amazing beaches, lush tropical rainforests, beautiful coral reefs, and vibrant island nightlife. We will work with you to create the perfect itinerary that suits your preferences and interests.
Since Antigua has so many beaches, visiting them could take a lifetime! We’ve narrowed down a few of the most popular beaches below.
- Half Moon Bay. Gorgeous pink sand, turquoise water, and calm surf are just a few of the highlights at Half Moon Bay. Work on your tan, walk, or enjoy a rum punch at Beach Bum Bar and Grill.
- Carlisle Bay Beach. This expansive beach on Antigua’s south shore is not crowded and is perfect for a picnic lunch.
- Low Bay Beach. Located on the nearby twin island of Barbuda. This rustic beach is excellent for sunbathing, swimming, snorkeling, and beachcombing.
- Hermitage Bay Beach. A hard-to-access beach that is worth the journey. You’ll be rewarded with pristine sand, clear turquoise waters, and no crowds.
- Palm Beach. Palm Beach’s pastel-pink sand and multi-hued blue water make the perfect backdrop for Instagram photos.
- Jabberwock Beach. Known for its steady winds, Jabberwock beach is a favorite with kite-boarders, kite-surfers, and wind-surfers.
Antigua Power Catamaran | Activities
Beaches aren’t the only thing Antigua has to offer. A wide range of activities is available as well. Whether you’re a foodie, an athlete, or an adventurer, there is something for you here. A few activities in Antigua include:
- Standup Paddleboarding
- Scuba diving
- Jet skiing
- Kite surfing.
- Buggy and ATV tours around the trails in Antigua.
- Horseback riding
- Nightlife in English Harbour and St. John, the capital.
- Dining at a variety of restaurants.
- Swim with the stingrays in Stingray City.
- Sailboat racing. Antigua’s sailing week is world-famous.
- Cricket Games
- Rugby Games
- Yoga classes
- Deep-sea fishing.
- Helicopter Tours
Antigua Power Catamaran | Food
Antigua offers everything from traditional island food to international cuisine. The local delicacies on the menu include jerk chicken, lobster, fresh fish, and lobster claws. Restaurants offer various cuisines, from Middle Eastern to sushi to Chinese.
Antigua is famous for its rum, of course. Take a sip of the local rum punch and see what you think! Trappas Bar and Restaurant is a popular local restaurant in English Harbour. They serve local beverages, fish, curry, and other cuisines.
The beaches, activities, and food are just a few reasons that an Antigua Power Catamaran Charter is an excellent choice for a luxury vacation.
Antigua offers a variety of beautiful and safe anchorages. Some of the most popular anchorages in Antigua include English Harbour, Falmouth Harbour, and Jolly Harbour. Each offers spectacular scenery, calm waters, and plenty of activities.
- English Harbour is one of the most popular destinations in Antigua, with its picturesque views and sheltered waters. Explore Nelson’s Dockyard, the home of the British Navy’s West Indies Squadron during the 18th century. There is also a collection of restaurants and shops that line the waterfront.
- Falmouth Harbour is another popular destination, known for its crystal-clear waters, white sand beaches, and quaint village atmosphere. You can visit Fort Berkeley or take a kayak to explore the coastline.
- Jolly Harbour is a modern marina with various watersports and activities. You can enjoy snorkeling, fishing, or strolling around the marina to check out the local bars and restaurants.
- Carlisle Bay is a beautiful anchorage for watersports, an excellent beach, and the Carlisle Bay Beach Resort.
- Cades Reef
- Dickenson Bay with its long sandy beach, restaurants, and resorts.
- Green Island is protected by a reef and is excellent for water sports and snorkeling.
Antigua and Barbuda has many beautiful anchorages and activities to enjoy. Your captain and crew will organize activities and locations based on the weather and your preferences.
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.