Whether celebrating a birthday, renewing your vows, or simply treating yourself to something special, the Bahamas yacht charter AMARYLLIS offers an incomparable vacation experience. The 257-foot superyacht was constructed in 2011 by the acclaimed German shipyard Abeking & Rasmussen.
The Yacht AMARYLLIS
From setting foot on the AMARYLLIS, you’ll be immersed in a world of unrivaled luxury and sophistication. The yacht’s sleek exterior design, clean lines, and striking silhouette is a testament to the exceptional craftsmanship that went into its construction. Its immaculate hull gleams in the sun, beckoning you to embark on a journey of a lifetime.
As you step inside, the interior of the AMARYLLIS welcomes you with an air of elegance and refinement. Designed by the acclaimed Italian designer Reymond Langton, the yacht’s interiors blend contemporary style and timeless beauty. Sumptuous furnishings, intricate detailing, and luxurious materials create indulgence and comfort in every corner.
Bahamas Yacht Charter AMARYLLIS | Amenities
The AMARYLLIS also offers abundant amenities to ensure an unforgettable experience for all guests. Indulge in gourmet meals prepared by the onboard chef in the elegant dining room, or savor al fresco dining on one of the spacious outdoor decks.
Dip in the pool, sip cocktails at the sun-drenched bar, or relax in the Jacuzzi while enjoying the cool ocean breeze. For those seeking entertainment, the yacht has a state-of-the-art cinema, a fully equipped gym, and a range of water toys for the adventurous at heart.
A lavishly-appointed dining room is the ideal setting for elegant dinner parties. Its panoramic windows allow incredible views of the outdoors. There’s even a piano lounge with a Schimmel auto-play piano. In addition, an elevator runs from the cabin deck to the bridge deck.
On the exterior is a Jacuzzi pool on the sundeck with multi-colored lights, an Asian spa with a plunge pool, sauna, steam room, massage area, and a fully-equipped gym. A spacious beach club on the lower deck has a retractable swim platform that lowers to provide space to sunbathe and easy access to the ocean.
AMARYLLIS accommodates up to 12 guests in 6 cabins. There is also space for a crew of twenty-three. The owner’s staterooms are on the upper deck. To enter the staterooms, guests walk through a striking curved lobby with walls wrapped in sculpted leather. This unique entryway opens into a full-beam study.
The opulent full-beam master suite on the upper deck features stunning panoramic windows and a large Art Nouveau hand-carved bed. There’s also a gorgeous Japanese-themed VIP suite on the main deck, and three additional double cabins are all individually styled yet all Art Deco-inspired.
Water Toys and Tenders
Though you may want to spend most of your time relaxing, AMARYLLIS has a great selection of water toys for when you’re feeling adventurous. Toys, such as those listed below, are available for you and your guests:
- custom wooden tender
- waterski tender
- 8.8m Pascoe Beachlander with Volvo 370hp
- Inflatable water slide
- 2x Seabobs
- 2x Jetsurf Factory GP Surfboards
- FZS Jetski (Yamaha)
- SJ700 Lightweight Superjet jetski (Yamaha)
- Wave Runner FX HO (Yamaha)
- Snorkel gear
- Water skis
- Fishing equipment
Sample Menu Aboard Bahamas Yacht Charter Amaryllis
You can certainly look forward to a fantastic week of delicious meals. The following is just a sample menu of what you can expect. For more on why you should book a Bahamas charter, visit our post on why you should spend Christmas in the Bahamas.
Enjoy a variety of delicious options, such as:
- Eggs made to order
- Colorful summer fruit platters
- Muesli bars with toasted nuts and seeds
- Yogurt pannacotta with caramelized bananas
- Wild mushroom and ricotta tarts with onion marmalade and fresh thyme
Lunch – Buffet Style
After a whole morning of activity, you’ll undoubtedly be ready for lunch. Choose from tasty treats such as:
- Caprese salad with a melody of green, orange, and red tomatoes and basil pesto with pine nuts
- Serrano ham and melon ball salad with a truffle dressing
- Pan-fried gnocchi in a roasted pepper sauce with wild rocket
- Italian baked halibut with tomatoes, olives, and fresh oregano
- Creamy garlic spaghetti alle vongole with parmesan cheese
- Veal Milanese with charred green vegetables
- Boozy Rasberry tiramisu in elegant glasses with edible flowers
- Baked chocolate custard bowls with summer fruits
Dinner – Five-course plated
Since you probably had a busy day, you’ll be ready for a fantastic dinner. Try cuisine such as:
- Camembert, fig, and onion tart garnished with microgreens
- Duck salad with asparagus, sweet potato, pickled fennel, and raspberry vinaigrette
- Rose raspberry sorbet mimosas
- Glazed black cod with a Verjuice sauce, potato puree, glazed baby carrots, and crunchy grapes
In addition to fabulous meals, your private chef will create delicious snacks and unique cocktails.
Your private island paradise awaits your arrival aboard superyacht AMARYLLIS.
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.