BVI Scuba-Diving CUAN-LAW
This spectacular yacht is one of the biggest sailing trimarans in the world. Custom designed as a luxury dive boat, it has ten main deck double cabins, each with private bathrooms and air conditioning, and can be equipped with two twin beds or one queen. The expansive salon is more significant than most charter boats and is a great place to hang out in air-conditioned comfort.
Three dives a day are included for qualified divers. There is a certified instructor and equipment (listed below) on board.
Scuba Equipment Rental
Your Cuan Law package includes tanks (aluminum 63s, the 80s, and 100s), weights, belts, masks, fins, snorkels, and air. If you avoid the hassles of lugging heavy dive gear from home, CUAN-LAW offers high-quality rental dive equipment onboard, including regulators and BCs.
- Regulator w/ octopus, pressure & depth gauge – $50/week
- Jacket BC with power inflator – $40 per week
- “Daily” rate for rental of both – $15 per week
- Nitrox – $10 per tank or $120 per week
- Resort Course (“Discover Scuba Diving”) up to 4 dives
- $145 – includes instruction, gear rental, and PADI book.
- The PADI Discover Scuba Diving program allows those who have never tried diving to safely experience the same sense of wonder and excitement shared daily by scuba divers worldwide. Under a PADI Instructor’s careful supervision, participants go on up to four scuba dives in shallow, calm water.
Tenders, Toys, and Amenities
In addition to great diving, CUAN-LAW has other fun water toys and amenities such as:
- 2 x 22 ft dinghy with 115 HP engine
- Three Dbl Kayaks & 1 single
- 2 x 14-foot Hobie cats
- Snorkel gear
- Water skis
- Beach games
Captain Scott has done everything and every job on the CUAN-LAW except Chef. Scott started off as a steward on board and then, after getting his Divemaster rating, he led many dives in addition to his work as a steward. Scott still loves to dive and will certainly do some dives with you whilst on board.
Engineer/mate Ariel was born and raised in Tortola and moved to Thailand at the age of 12. Ariel joined the Cuan Law shortly after he returned to the BVI in 2017. He is a certified diver and is working on getting his Divemaster certification. In his free time, he enjoys skateboarding, surfing, and being out on the water.
Diver Reka Lukacs is from Transylvania, Romania, and joined the CUAN-LAW in 2018. She began her travels as an au pair in England where she learned English. She lived in Mexico where she was mesmerized by the beauty and magic of the underwater world so she became a diver. After that, she continued her journey to Thailand where she spent a lot of time guiding the shark watch trips and got passionate about underwater photography. She got to experience a bit of Australia as well before riding the waves on a rigid inflatable boat to the dive sites of Mozambique. She already enjoys the shore hike/walks around the smaller islands of the BVI and exploring the big rocks at The Baths on Virgin Gorda.
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.