The Newport Yacht Charter show was a special event for CKIM charter broker Julia Towne. The day before the show started, luxury charter brokers were treated to a “Broker’s Experience” that familiarized them with Newport, Rhode Island, and the land-based activities available to charter clients. If you are considering a yacht charter in New England this fall, read Julia’s insights, below.
“We started the day off with an early morning sail around the harbor. Afterward, we took a bus ride around Ocean Drive and Bellevue Ave. It was a wonderful experience to have a tour guide narrate the noteworthy stops such as The Newport Coast Guard Station, Doris Duke Mansion; and the Castle Hill Inn and Restaurant.
The tour ended when we arrived at the Tennis Hall of Fame. We were escorted to the terrace, where a catered lunch with local wine and beer options was offered. We enjoyed a lovely meal on the terrace overlooking the tennis courts. After lunch, the charter brokers toured the Tennis Hall of Fame and then went on to tour the Audrain Car Museum. The Sailing Museum was another interesting stop on our tour.”
Browse Yachts To Charter In New England
New England Charter Yacht MI AMORE – Book This Fall
Julia was also lucky to inspect the superyacht MI AMORE in Newport this July.
This 157-foot Christensen motor yacht accommodates 12 guests in 6 staterooms. MI AMORE also features:
- large windows that provide unobstructed views
- an open-plan main salon that flows into a spacious 12-seat dining salon
- a full-beam master suite, complete with a private study and his and her baths.
- five additional staterooms. The full beam VIP stateroom features a large bath complete with a tub. There are two equal queen-size staterooms; two double staterooms forward are each fitted with full size, a twin berth, and a Pullman, making them ideal family cabins. All staterooms have en-suite baths and entertainment centers.
- 4-deck elevator
- large screen entertainment center
- a cozy sunken bar and ample seating
- sun deck with spa pool surrounded by sun beds and teak chairs
- water slide and a large variety of water toys
More to See and Do in New England
You’ll find plenty of things to see and do on a yacht charter in New England.
Take a look at some of our sample New England itineraries to get an idea of what stops a week-long charter would include. Imagine taking a stroll along the beach on Martha’s Vineyard, browsing in antique shops in Nantucket, or feasting on a traditional lobster bake on Cape Cod.
Charter a Yacht this Fall in New England
Fall is almost here. While the days are still warm and the nights are just cooling off, come see the beauty of the northeast. Call today to discuss your yacht charter in New England. 321-777-1707.