There has never been a better time to get away to the Bahamas than right now. Sunshine, fresh air, and turquoise water await you on your Exuma Cay Yacht Charter. We’ve got an incredible yacht to help you do just that.
The Yacht | ETERNITY
ETERNITY, a 213-foot Codecasa megayacht, is a spectacular yacht boasting 17 crew and luxurious amenities. ETERNITY spans five decks, and an elevator connects all five. This super yacht is made for socializing with many seating and dining areas.
Families will love ETERNITY’s child-friendly layout! The yacht accommodates up to 12 guests in 7 staterooms. There are a master suite, four double cabins, and two twin cabins with 11 beds, including 1 king, 4 queens, 4 singles, and 2 Pullmans.
Your chef will create a delicious menu based on the preference sheet you will complete before the charter.
For a hearty breakfast, try thick-cut grilled sourdough toast topped with bacon, smashed avocado, poached egg, and sprinkled with feta.
For lunch, grilled salmon or a gourmet steak sandwich. And for dinner, perhaps grilled Caribbean lobster or herb-crusted pork tenderloin.
Water Toys Aboard ETERNITY
A million shades of blue water surround you in Exuma Cay. Yacht ETERNITY has all the water toys you’ll want, including:
- Flyboards. You may have seen fly-boards at a lake or beach. You may think that this unusual equipment is challenging to use. That’s not true. Getting started with flyboarding isn’t difficult, but approaching things correctly requires skill and guidance. The crew aboard ETERNITY will show you how to use this fun toy so you can enjoy hours zipping over the water.
- Wave Runners. Mount a Go-pro on the wave runner and have a fantastic souvenir of your time on the water.
- Water slides. Adults will love the water slide even more than the kids!
- Wakeboards. If you’ve never used a wakeboard, keep the rope short and let the tow boat do the work. You’ll be up and on the water in no time.
- Seabob. A Seabob is a kind of underwater scooter. It allows you to dive quickly and effortlessly.
- Water Skis. Just as with using a wakeboard, let the boat pull you to an upright position.
- Snorkel gear. Snorkeling is the perfect activity for everyone. You only need a mask, snorkel, and fins to explore the beautiful underwater world in the Exumas.
- Kneeboard. Have fun jumping the wake as the tow boat pulls you through the water.
- Kayaks. Explore the nooks and crannies of the shoreline and keep an eye out for the local wildlife.
- GoPro camera. Use the camera when wave running, kayaking, and water skiing.
- Subwing underwater ski. You can glide through the water like a dolphin while taking in the underwater marine world, perform thrilling underwater acrobatics, or relax on the surface and enjoy the ride.
Exuma Cay Yacht Charter Destination | The Bahamas
The Bahamas is less than 100 miles off the coast of Florida. These islands boast the perfect climate for a vacation, averaging a daily temperature of a little over 75 degrees. With over 300 islands, cays, and islets, the Exumas have plenty of places to discover. While on your luxury yacht charter, you will get a feel for the laid-back Bahamian lifestyle.
While in the Bahamas, take a little time to visit the Exuma Cays Land & Sea Park. It’s famous for its pristine beauty, outstanding anchorages, and breathtaking marine environment. Its transparent turquoise waters feature natural gardens of coral reefs teeming with fish and lobster.
Must-see Places in the Exuma Bahamas
A trip to the tropical paradise of the Bahamas is not complete without visiting some of its must-see places. Here are just a few:
- Thunderball Grotto. A fantastic underwater cave system teems with colorful marine life and coral reefs. Snorkelers and divers will encounter yellow-tail snappers, Angel fish, and Sergeant Majors.
- Staniel Cay. Home to the famous (and tame) swimming pigs. Be sure to bring offerings of fruit and vegetables.
- Georgetown. See the Government House, have a bite to eat at Shirley’s Seafood or the Rusty Anchor, and browse for souvenirs at Sandpiper Arts and Craft Boutique.
- Tropic of Cancer Beach. One of the best-kept secrets in the Exumas. This beach is a crescent of white-powder sand that borders the aquamarine water along the coast of Little Exuma.
- Norman’s Cay. Norman’s Cay was the headquarters for Carlos Lehder’s drug smuggling operation from 1978 until around 1982. You can dive or snorkel the wreckage of a drug smuggling airplane in shallow, clear water.
- Exuma Land and Sea Park. A gorgeous protected area that extends from Shroud Cay in the north to Bell Cay in the south.
- Highbourne Cay. Highbourne Cay is a lovely private island with eight pristine beaches.
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.