Bahamas charter itineraries can take you to places in more than 100,000 square miles and over more than 600. It stretched from Grand Bahama in the North to the Acklins Island in the south just north of the Turks and Caicos. Of course, you won’t have enough time to see everything in a week or two!
Needless to say, you can spend years cruising the islands, and cays of the Bahamas.
Bahamas | Things to do
- For nightlife, Nassau and Paradise Island offer glittering excitement
- Quiet morning swims or afternoon kayaking on countless secluded beaches and anchorages throughout the Bahamas
- For unique experiences, how about swimming with the sharks at Compass Cay or swimming with the pigs at Big Major Cay?
- Make use of the variety of water toys on your yacht.
Places to see
There’s lots to see in the Bahamas, both above the water and below.
- Colorful coral reefs and shipwrecks as you scuba or snorkel
- Nassau straw market
- Marine habitat at Atlantis on Paradise Island
The better-known Bahamas charter itineraries are The Abacos Islands, the Exuma Island Chain, and a combination of the Exumas and Eleuthera.