Cruising south in the Exuma Blues from the northern Exumas islands and Cay, you arrive at Compass Cay. One of the top attractions in the central Exuma islands. Here you can swim with the sharks, rent a villa, dock at the marina for the day or night. Mr. Tucker Rolle welcomes everyone with a smile. There is a casual relaxed atmosphere. The focal point is the area around the sharks.
Compass Cay | Things to do and see
- Swim with the sharks. One of the top attractions in the central Exumas.
- Explore the thirteen beaches. Your footsteps may be the only ones in the sand.
- Visit the nearby sand bar.
- Hike to the Compass Peak.
- Visit Rachel’s Bubble Bath located at the north end of the bar.
- Scuba Diving with The Crack a known excellent dive.
- Explore the underwater cave off the northeastern end of the island.
During the winter the weather in the central Exumas is warmer than in Nassau. Summers are hot days, nights are comfortable and the water is warm year round.
Compass Cay Marina
Compass Cay Marina, where you can swim with the sharks. The marina is in a protected bay and accommodates mega yachts up to 180ft.
- Thirty, fifty and 100 amp electricity
- Reverse Osmosis water
- Laundry and shower facilities.
- Marina store stocked with ice, beer, soda, bottled water, limited food items, clothing.
- Day boat services
- Fuel available at Staniel Cay, approximately five miles away.