Catamaran charter ORION, a Catana 90 multihull offering double the fun!
- Her spacious interior offers flexible accommodations for up to 8 guests in 4 luxurious cabins.
- Indoor and outdoor salons offer choices for dining and lounging
- Two swim platforms, two deck showers, two dinghies
- Plenty of water toys
- King Master
- King VIP converts into twins
- Family Apartment: 1 King and children’s cabin with two doubles
Fiji catamaran charter ORION is very proud of its State of Art Water Toy Collection:
- 90hp RIB – ORION’s water toys centerpiece is the 14ft inflatable RIB with a 90hp Yamaha. This comfortable and dry shore boat is also a water toy play machine with a high-quality towing and a learning bar kit installed.
- The RIB has a standing tow-bit, which means the skiff can take off, pointing in any direction saving time for the person in the water. In other words, more time skiing and less time floating in the water waiting for the boat to position itself.
- In addition, a training boom extends off the side of the RIB. This bar makes training people stand up much quicker.
- 16ft Sailing Catamaran – SmartKat 5 meter sailing catamaran, new in 2014. This high-speed performance catamaran with a fully battened mainsail and roller furling jib. If the seas are calm, the wind is steady, and less than 15 knots, guests can experience the rocket ship performance of this fantastic water toy.
- Fishing – ORION has a full selection of modern fishing gear. With a full-fledged fish guide on board who can identify over 450 fish species, we are ready to troll a full spread of fishing gear. We have a new 2014 high 6.7:1 high-speed performance reel packed with 1200 meters of Dyneema line. Tuna, Wahoo, and Dorado are just some of the daily catch.
- Yoga on-Board – Allison is a certified yoga instructor. ORION has a full set of Yoga mats and accessories onboard for those who want to partake in morning yoga sessions. Practicing even a small amount of morning Yoga will often energize people for a day of adventure ahead.
- Stand Up Paddle Boards – Two soft SUP, or Stand Up Paddle-boards with adjustable carbon fiber oars. Soft means soft landings for that occasional fall, and carbon oars mean more effort into propulsion and less lifting a heavy oar.
- Wakeboards – ORION has two new 2014 wakeboards. One for smaller people and one for larger people. If you have never been able to wakeboard, don’t worry. They have a very high success rate teaching people to quickly stand and do their first trick in no time.
- Skimboards – Two skimboards for playing on the beach.
- Snorkeling Sleds – For those that have never tried a snorkeling sled, think of Superman flying underwater. Over and over, ORION has had guests tell them this is the most fun water toy they have ever used.
- The owner brought them directly from Brazil, where they are a national sensation. They allow a snorkeler to be towed behind the skiff at about walking speed. In the water, that slow towing speed feels like a jetpack, and the person can dive, turn, spin, barrel roll, view the reef, and enjoy themselves. The best part is there is no effort so most people stay underwater twice as long as normal because there is simply no work being done. We are always set to tow two people, and with a little setup time and training, we can tow up to four sledders.
- Underwater Cameras – Heaps of GoPro and waterproof cameras. Captain Scott wrote the book “How To Take Stunning Underwater Photos” and loves to help guests take better photos. ORION has boxes of GoPro mounts and for those that like to play with cameras, consider filming yourself on the wakeboard or being towed underwater.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to charter the catamaran ORION. Allow Luxury Yacht Charters to arrange your trip of a lifetime!
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.