Tour the Greek Islands aboard AQUILA, a spacious, comfortable 121′ motor yacht for 12 guests in 5 cabins. Just refitted in 2022 and in prime charter condition, she was originally built in 2006 by Baglietto in Italy. She is a custom Cantieri FA with many unique features and spaces for relaxing and entertaining. Contact us soon about the latest availability on Greece yacht charter AQUILA.
Weekly Charter Rates
- High season (July and August): 78.000€ plus VAT plus all expenses
- Low season (All other months): 68.000€ plus VAT plus all expenses
- Five total cabins, all with en-suite bathrooms
- On the main deck, you’ll find the Master cabin with a king-size bed and jacuzzi
- The lower deck features a second Master cabin with a king-size bed
- One VIP cabin with a queen-size bed is also on the lower deck
- There are also two twin cabins with two single beds and one pullman bed in each cabin.
- She boasts a comfortable lounge on the upper deck
- An experienced crew of 6 with a great Captain
- Large selection of water toys and tenders
- New outdoor furniture throughout
Water Toys Aboard Greece Yacht Charter AQUILA
- Tender: 5.6 NOVURANIA, YAMAHA 70hp, Length 4,70m
- Sea-doo 250hp
- 1 Seabob
- Water skis for adults and children
- 2 Stand up paddle boards
- 2 Inner tubes
- 1 Wakeboard
- Snorkeling equipment
- A variety of water toys are also available upon request
Meet the Crew Aboard Greece Yacht Charter AQUILA
Captain Ilias Villiotis
Captain Ilias Villiotis was born in Piraeus in 1990 and has always had a deep passion and ambition for sailing. From a young age, Ilias spent his summers working with motor yachts, honing his skills and experiencing a variety of positions to challenge himself. After studying Theology, Ilias fulfilled his dream and enrolled in Maritime Education. Ilias has sailed on many yachts, including M/Y B FLY, M/Y ASILOGISTO 3, M/Y BLU SKY, and M/Y COOKIE, gaining expertise in voyage planning, crew, and budget management, interacting with guests and operating tenders. In his spare time, Ilias enjoys reading, cooking, fishing, exercising, and being proficient in English and Greek.
Chef Andrei Bort
Born in Moldavia, Andrei moved to Greece with his family at age ten and first experienced the flavors of Mediterranean cuisine. With more than seven years of experience as a private chef in yachts, villas, and chalets, his mission is to create healthy and delicious meals crafted from the freshest ingredients and tailored to the guest’s preference. Andrei is a warm, resourceful, and upbeat individual who exhibits immense patience and respect in all he does. As an accommodating chef, Andrei can cater to all dietary needs and is happy to work with the guests of AQUILA to create an exceptional culinary experience.
Greece Yacht Charter AQUILA
Based in Athens or Napflion, AQUILA can show you a variety of Greece yacht charter itineraries. Our brokers will inform you of all possible locations and experiences you can expect on Greece yacht charter AQUILA.
With 17,000 miles of coastline, Greece is a premiere yacht charter destination. More than 2,000 ports and marinas offer many amenities, including restaurants and tennis courts.
Traveling the Greek Islands by luxury yacht allows you to see the area’s astonishing beauty and its many islands, towns, and attractions exactly how you want to enjoy them. Visit Mykonos, Santorini, Hydra, Paros and more!
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.